ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by ill steelo

A home and home with CHI?

Damn
Team NYK/ Team Bulls banning massacre part II 
nerd.gif
At least it's not a back to back.

Every time a member of the bench gets to the scoring table the 1st 15 seconds of this song needs to be played EVERY TIME.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cuz they get shook when they see Novak or JRtake off the warmups.

Someone needs to tell Jorts to step his game up and not keep missing his layups and easy buckets..Or else he can't be part of Mob Deep..There ain't no such thing as halfway Rooks

impressive win by the knicks against a top team

whats even more impressive is that they did it with defense and without amare and lin

Originally Posted by Chao

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Or else he can't be part of Mob Deep..There ain't no such thing as halfway Rooks

thumbsupobama.gif

pimp.gif
I honestly did not believe we would ever get above .500 this year but of course was hoping for it and its beautiful to see it happen. If Amare comes back in 4 weeks maybe he can play the last game against the Bobcats. If hes not anywhere near 100% I hope he shuts it down and gets healthy for next season.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by DubA169

Damn man we got the pacers and magic wantin revenge, cavs always play us tough, and chi twice.

That's when you prove how good and tough of a team you truly are. When the Mavs swept the Lakers, I'm sure after Game 1,2, and 3 Kobe wanted to go out and drop 70 and guys like Ron Artest were hyped to get on the court and play intense basketball. But that didn't stop the Mavs from winning that 4th game and sweeping them. If you're truly a problem in this league, you have to go out and be tougher, more energetic, and more focused to win than the other team no matter how angry or intense they plan on playing.
pimp.gif
Well said! Its a challenge but these are the kind of games that you want to play with the playoffs coming up to see what kind of team we really have!

Solid game Melo. 
Our Defense has been the most impressive during this run, glad we're playing some.

One game at a time, let's go. Big wins vs Big teams will only better our chances but please lets not get carried away. 

Back
Top Bottom