let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by tim teufel

might be a bit premature but how about bringing woodson for another year,thoughts?
22nx4x.gif

Spoiler [+]
Not even about the comment cuz I like Woodson. But you know why

Nah what you did there I didn't see.

Great win.

Melo
pimp.gif
Shump
pimp.gif
Novak
pimp.gif

When did Mobb Deep become the official nickname for the bench?
smokin.gif

I'm out of comments ... but I'm really happy with what I saw out there... one main player hurt, and 2 more out totally. And we smack the magic up... I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next match.

And I'm so happy we got over 500 .... it seemed like that hump couldn't have been gotten over but we did it... in commanding style... definitely gotta come at Philly.

normal week
[table][tr][td] Fri 30[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 31[/td][td] vs Cleveland [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]April[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 03[/td][td] @ Indiana  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
hell week
[table][tr][td] Thu 05[/td][td] @ Orlando  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 08[/td][td] vs Chicago [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_ABC.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 10[/td][td] @ Chicago  [/td][td] 9:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 11[/td][td] @ Milwaukee  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Damn man we got the pacers and magic wantin revenge, cavs always play us tough, and chi twice.

Damnnn

Mobs deep is a perfect nickname btw

Originally Posted by DubA169

Damn man we got the pacers and magic wantin revenge, cavs always play us tough, and chi twice.

That's when you prove how good and tough of a team you truly are. When the Mavs swept the Lakers, I'm sure after Game 1,2, and 3 Kobe wanted to go out and drop 70 and guys like Ron Artest were hyped to get on the court and play intense basketball. But that didn't stop the Mavs from winning that 4th game and sweeping them. If you're truly a problem in this league, you have to go out and be tougher, more energetic, and more focused to win than the other team no matter how angry or intense they plan on playing.

I doubt this happens, but if we can manage to get novak to take the minimum, less than 2M or even the mini mid level, for next year, we'll gain his early bird rights and then we can throw money at him as if zeke was gm

Back
Top Bottom