let this thread die (NYK)

wait, i've never seen that vid of Gus....

eek.gif

laugh.gif

anyone know what shumperts contract looking like? i wanna get a shump jersey, but kinda scared he'll end up getting traded or he wont get resigned.

we own all his rights just like fields. hes gonna be cheap for a few more years so no worries unless dolan decides he hates you and trades him and 4 draft picks for greg oden

Maybe a dumb question but can we pay fields and shump whatever amount of money bc we have the bird rights?...i hope thats the case with shump, could careless about fields

Originally Posted by DubA169

we own all his rights just like fields. hes gonna be cheap for a few more years so no worries unless dolan decides he hates you and trades him and 4 draft picks for greg oden
james-dolan.jpg

Dont give him any ideas.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

anyone know what shumperts contract looking like? i wanna get a shump jersey, but kinda scared he'll end up getting traded or he wont get resigned.

you can guarantee he will be traded for kobe at age 40 or trevor aziza

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

you can guarantee he will be traded for kobe at age 40 or trevor aziza
james-dolan.jpg

Don't give him any ideas.

Yeah Lin will be out again and the same starting line-up of

Baron Davis, Iman Shumpert, Landry Fields, Carmelo Anthony, and Tyson Chandler

will start.

u know yesterday novak was on the radio and he slipped up saying lin would be out for the season, he back tracked once pressed.

is his injury that serious ?

Stephon Marbury Leads Beijing Ducks to Chinese League Title

Stephon Marbury is a champion…in China. Starbury, who’s become a huge sensation in the Chinese Basketball Association after reinventing himself as an accessible man of the people halfway across the world from where he once starred in the NBA, led the Beijing Ducks to their first CBA League title in franchise history, after scoring a game-high 41 points to seal a 4-1 series victory over fellow American Aaron Brooks’ team.

From China Daily:

Beijing Ducks, led by former NBA star Stephon Marbury who notched game-high 41 points on Friday night, clinched their first-ever title of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) league.

Edging defending champions Guangdong Hongyuan 124-121 at home, Beijing Ducks, who entered the finals for the first time, won 4-1 on aggregate in the best-of-seven series. Guangdong had been crowned seven times in the past eight seasons.

With the breathtaking victory, Beijing Ducks became the fourth CBA title holder in 17 years, following eight-time winners Bayi Rockets, Shanghai Sharks and Guangdong Hongyuan.

“I still can’t believe we won the title and I need some time to accept the fact. Before the new season was launched, the team had been confident in playing better, but it’s been a mere dream to win the title for us,

Interested in seeing how Melo faces Josh Smith today. Smith is a much better defender than Ryan Anderson.

Hope he's on his game again.

I was gonna say if he's eligible and Lin really is out for the year, I could see Dolan snatching him up with the quickness.

Originally Posted by onewearz

u know yesterday novak was on the radio and he slipped up saying lin would be out for the season, he back tracked once pressed.

is his injury that serious ?

what-the-!%24+%24-is-that-o.gif

genuine tears would be shed.

Back
Top Bottom