let this thread die (NYK)

Damn looks like Melo tweaked his groin
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Damn, not watching the game and look at the box score and see Melo 28 pts, 9 rebs and i go "oh word? that's what's up". Then I come here and it's like a different world.

look at dunleavys stat line and get back to me. melo didnt do jack all game.  knicks got lucky jennings was off today, not a whole month like melo.

There aren't going to be too many games where we're that bad on offense. To come out with the win due to pure effort and defense is a good sign. It wasn't pretty but I'll most certainly take it.

I hope Dwight does his disappearing act next game. But then again, it'll be a bench player gunning for a career high that will get us got.

I'm happy with the win but I don't feel good... at ALL about the near future... I'm hoping Melo doesn't pull an Amare and say he's fine and down the line he cant play...

My mom just said Monta Ellis looks dead...
laugh.gif

Kinda brought a little smile to my face...

Originally Posted by Curious24

Damn, not watching the game and look at the box score and see Melo 28 pts, 9 rebs and i go "oh word? that's what's up". Then I come here and it's like a different world.

look at dunleavys stat line and get back to me. melo didnt do jack all game.  knicks got lucky jennings was off today, not a whole month like melo.

Troll of the year.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Curious24

The hate.
30t6p3b.gif

I think something may be going on internally with the Bucks. Only explanation for Ellis/Jennings looking so disinterested. Hell even Scott Skiles looked like he could care less.

Catching up on this thread...it's so damn confusing what's trolling and what's, maybe you shouldn't catch the repeat.
laugh.gif

that vital W tho...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom