let this thread die (NYK)

He knew he was going to get fired any day now so he said @#$* it I'm leaving on my own terms.

Good riddance
pimp.gif

[h3]Dolan Advisor Pushing For Trade Of Anthony[/h3]
Mar 14, 2012 1:15 AM EDT

Anthony_Carmelo_nyk_120207.jpg
At least one member of James Dolan's inner circle believes the Knicks should trade Carmelo Anthony for financial reasons.

MSG has seen a significant spike in ticket sales, ratings and merchandise since Jeremy Lin emerged in February.

The Knicks are 2-8 with Anthony back in the lineup.

According to a source, Dolan is not ready to give up on Anthony.

"He said he's not trading anyone," said the source, with direct contact with Dolan. "He said it's up to the coach to figure it out."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219703/Dolan_Advisor_Pushing_For_Trade_Of_Anthony#ixzz1p7MZWZg3

orgasms for everyone tonightttttt yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Spoiler [+]
dolan'll @$#* this up somehow, though

i'm good on sloan and maybe even Phil at this point. both have too much potential to be Larry Browne 2.0

The onus is certainly on these guys to either put up or shut up now.  D'Antoni was the fall guy, if the team continues down the path it's on now almost all blame would be alleviated by showing he played a minimal role in the team's struggles.

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

Step 1 fellas.

Now maybe we get a nice turnaround because they werent really playing for Dantoni anymore. But obviously Woodson isnt the answer. He is the definition of interim. Just take the place for the rest of the season and try to prove you can some what motivate guys.

Hopefully he can bring something to the team to get them playing a little better for the rest of the season. Atleast we know Shump wont be riding the bench when we need some D. His rotations cant be as bad as Dantoni. They just cant.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

According to our fanbase, though, we should now be unstoppable and the favorites to win it all?
Obviously 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sucks though because I never blamed any of our players (except Douglas/Amare). So now if we still suck then 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Feel bad for the dude a lil bit. Like bad +#! high school kids running their English teacher out of class.

Let's see how this goes now...

Originally Posted by henz0

What will be the excuse now
Mike Woodson and the team need time to adjust.
Woodson is a bad fit.

Amare is a bum.

Melo is a cancer.

Smith has too many tattoos.

There will always be something.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Serious question....

Why would Sloan or Jackson touch this roster w/ a 10 foot pole?

management would back these coaches. no nonsense type guys. if melo/amare isnt performing, phil and sloan would bench their #%+.

Back
Top Bottom