let this thread die (NYK)

Which one of you #%+#!% proposed that ridiculous Lin for Rondo trade a few days ago?
laugh.gif
Like if a debate was even possible.

It was a great game though. Knicks did enough to win but the home team came through in the end with their veterans.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I've gotta agree.  Seems like Lin's been more concerned with where the ball was than where Rondo is and he keeps getting burned.
No %%%* but that doesn't mean there haven't been bad calls.
Word I know that but people are saying that's the only reason.

There were some bad calls but they didn't cost the game, you guys should be mad at Lin not the refs 

It was a 4 point game. Count how many bad calls and how many no calls, and yeah the refs def cost you the game. Lin was horrible, but they were in it. Refs and Pringles cost you this one. 

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs
Word I know that but people are saying that's the only reason.

There were some bad calls but they didn't cost the game, you guys should be mad at Lin not the refs 

Stop
laugh.gif
 alright man, if you were watching the same game I was then you have to agree you guys blew that game. Mainly Lin. 

But whatever, not gonna continue to argue about this because it won't go anywhere for either of us 
laugh.gif

How the @%@% did we lose up 3 and Boston had no timeouts, like are u fuxking kidding me ??? This game shouldn't have went to OT smh.... Hate Boston and there old dirty !@$

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Why didn't we foul when we were up three in regulation ?

thats what i been saying..at best trade free throws, boston had no time outs and cant advance the ball
dantoni 
indifferent.gif

Rivers always outclasses Dantoni in crunch time thats why we will never beat this Celtics team when they're healthy

Refs screwed us the whole game especially in OT but if Dantoni fouls Pierce we win the game

Why did we call a timeout up 1 with 18 seconds left?

Why didn't J.R. see any OT or Jeffries on D. Novak 3 ? ]

30t6p3b.gif

Disappointing loss. Lin's got a lot of game tape to watch. His defense was offensive today. Dude should be imprisoned for letting Rondo grab 17 boards.

Nobody is arguing bout Lin. He obviously didn't play well

I just hope this was a wake up call for the sudden dantoni love

He will cost you games. Did it with the suns. Does it with the Knicks

You will literally get out coached every game in the playoffs

Originally Posted by mannyfresh106

Originally Posted by RavageBX

This loss is ALL on Lin.
i can agree with that to an extent. His TO's put the celtics on the scoring run. constantly forcing what was not there. bad officiating also plays a BIG part of this loss, D'antoni failing to adjust to the defense. The T on Shump basically gave this game to the celtics. and also.. i put some blame on STAT. this game has me on FIRE right now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Forget the turnovers his defense was deplorable. I've been noticing it for a while. He's slow around screens and he doesn't keep his body on his man off the ball. He kinda roams around looking to get a steal in the passing lane. That's how Rondo got so many boards. He's out there running free. How many times have we seen Lin almost get a steal from jumping a passing lane but then we get scored on because he's out of position? Shump needs to show him how to play d.
Second cause of this loss is bad decisions by D'Antoni and super late adjustments. Up 5 at half but Boston had all the momentum coming back from 12 down. Momentum carried into the second half and instead of putting in our best defenders D'Antoni stayed with the starters. Next thing you know we down 10+. Had to fight our way back. Then down the stretch no Novak. Shump should've been on Rondo. Should've fouled Pierce and put him on the line. Man I can go on and on. All bad coaching.

Anything Lin contributes is a plus. This loss isn't on him. Give some credit to the celtics pierce hit a tough three. After that shot I knew we had no chance in ot against these refs

This loss is ALL on Lin.
i can agree with that to an extent. His TO's put the celtics on the scoring run. constantly forcing what was not there. bad officiating also plays a BIG part of this loss, D'antoni failing to adjust to the defense. The T on Shump basically gave this game to the celtics. and also.. i put some blame on STAT. this game has me on FIRE right now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Forget the turnovers his defense was deplorable. I've been noticing it for a while. He's slow around screens and he doesn't keep his body on his man off the ball. He kinda roams around looking to get a steal in the passing lane. That's how Rondo got so many boards. He's out there running free. How many times have we seen Lin almost get a steal from jumping a passing lane but then we get scored on because he's out of position? Shump needs to show him how to play d.
Second cause of this loss is bad decisions by D'Antoni and super late adjustments. Up 5 at half but Boston had all the momentum coming back from 12 down. Momentum carried into the second half and instead of putting in our best defenders D'Antoni stayed with the starters. Next thing you know we down 10+. Had to fight our way back. Then down the stretch no Novak. Shump should've been on Rondo. Should've fouled Pierce and put him on the line. Man I can go on and on. All bad coaching.

i agree 100%

This loss is ALL on Lin.
mad.gif
mad.gif
I won't make too big of a deal about this because then Ray Allen would've went ham. If Lin wants to win a ring, he's gonna have to step his defense up big time.

Do ppl see that melo is a weapon? That when used properly can help you win games?

He is not a role player. Iso is not automatically BAD

We have a lot of talent. It's up to this genius to make it work

But the main problem is the switching. Do you know how easy it is to game plan against us?

You gotta give a lot of credit to pierce for hitting that shot. But he shouldn't have been able to even take it

Back
Top Bottom