let this thread die (NYK)

We're better than this team. We should not have lost.

With the way Lin has played Imma have to say you finish this game with Baron.

*sigh*

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

yea, pushing off and getting away with it is getting owned..

20 assists 15 boards....infinite turnovers for lin.yea u right, hes not getting owned....get off your knees bud
I've gotta agree.  Seems like Lin's been more concerned with where the ball was than where Rondo is and he keeps getting burned.
Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Knicks didn't lose because of foul calls, they lost because Rondo ate Lin alive 
laugh.gif
No %%%* but that doesn't mean there haven't been bad calls.

Originally Posted by Nappy

Novak??!

Yeah rightY put in a Sharpshooter?We have an awful *@%+!!% coach. How many times have we lost a game when we were up 3?How many minutes was fields worthless?The refs were trash. We will never win when we switch on EVERY playEVERY PLAYAnnouncers, players, coaches are laughing at us

rondo didnt do %!+! this game. he sucks, period. the refs won the game and boston and their dirty !$@ play that refs will not call was the reason we lost. 

Unbelievable. Game wouldn't have even gone to OT if it weren't for the horrible officiating and BS tech on Shump.

How Rondo is allotted 17 boards .. I have no idea. He played a great game though. 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

20 assists 15 boards....infinite turnovers for lin.yea u right, hes not getting owned....get off your knees bud
I've gotta agree.  Seems like Lin's been more concerned with where the ball was than where Rondo is and he keeps getting burned.

Knicks didn't lose because of foul calls, they lost because Rondo ate Lin alive 
laugh.gif

Word I know that but people are saying that's the only reason.

There were some bad calls but they didn't cost the game, you guys should be mad at Lin not the refs 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Word I know that but people are saying that's the only reason.

There were some bad calls but they didn't cost the game, you guys should be mad at Lin not the refs 

Stop

Originally Posted by RavageBX

This loss is ALL on Lin.
i can agree with that to an extent. His TO's put the celtics on the scoring run. constantly forcing what was not there. bad officiating also plays a BIG part of this loss, D'antoni failing to adjust to the defense. The T on Shump basically gave this game to the celtics. and also.. i put some blame on STAT. this game has me on FIRE right now.
mad.gif
mad.gif

The tech cost us a point. We would have been up 4. #*!% yes the refs had their hands all over this game

The celts are allowed to play dirty. I'm gonna be very happy when y'all disappear for another 20 years.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Why didn't we foul when we were up three in regulation ?

thats what i been saying..at best trade free throws, boston had no time outs and cant advance the ball
dantoni 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom