Legit Gamma XI Check ... Another One

Lol
Editted this twice. I said they were legit. But of course people can't never agree.

Last edited:
Ok, Im going to say mines are legit and deeply appreciate everyone who contributed. I will say tho, I probably do have a defective pair, but I am convinced, with all the evidence and arguments for and against, that these are a legit pair. I will rep everyone who contributed towards my pair, whether their argument was for legit or not. Again, thank you to Everyone who contributed, these are my first pair of 11s and wanted to make sure of authenticity.

Ok, Im going to say mines are legit and deeply appreciate everyone who contributed. I will say tho, I probably do have a defective pair, but I am convinced, with all the evidence and arguments for and against, that these are a legit pair. I will rep everyone who contributed towards my pair, whether their argument was for legit or not. Again, thank you to Everyone who contributed, these are my first pair of 11s and wanted to make sure of authenticity.
no prob

Def legit as i said earlier/last page in this post fam. Congrats! With all the super replicas out there wear those with pride knowing you got yourself a legit pair. Ive made myself VEEY VERY VERY familiar with these shoes specifically in terms of L/C and can say with confidence that you are in the clear. Everything checks out.

Def legit as i said earlier/last page in this post fam. Congrats! With all the super replicas out there wear those with pride knowing you got yourself a legit pair. Ive made myself VEEY VERY VERY familiar with these shoes specifically in terms of L/C and can say with confidence that you are in the clear. Everything checks out.
too shay

Don't trust YouTube. They're just there to get views and try to get paid from YouTube. The real shoe heads are on NT. Just saying. Seen too many vids where they were comparing two different replicas when they say they were comparing a rep and an authentic pair.

@From88til thats the truth man. Lot of folks on Youtube comparing bootlegs to another better bootleg/unauthorized and calling it legit. Alot of the time they dont even realize it themselves.

Don't trust YouTube. They're just there to get views and try to get paid from YouTube. The real shoe heads are on NT. Just saying. Seen too many vids where they were comparing two different replicas when they say they were comparing a rep and an authentic pair.
ill rep that too.

the OPs are Legit

too much paranoia going around this section.
idk bro OP 23 looks hella stretched imo. Then OP posts pic of a sz 9 shoebox then a sz 11 shoebox I'm confused. I think OPs are GM

idk bro OP 23 looks hella stretched imo. Then OP posts pic of a sz 9 shoebox then a sz 11 shoebox I'm confused. I think OPs are GM
mine are 9, thats some else who posted 11. Not all pics are posted by me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom