Legit Gamma XI Check ... Another One

Inside Jordan logo is legit. Tag is blue and white. Where should the nike size tag with the barcode be? It's on the inside toward the middle section of the shoe

Legit. The 23 is ok. The PL cut is correct. Just probably got a crappy pair with all that visible glue underneath the sole.

These are unauthorized at best. Carbon Fiber looks fake. 23 doesnt even come close to lining up with the 23 on the back. I wouldn't buy a Gamma 11 from anyone online except from Flightclub.com

Ok, Final thoughts? Again, I appreciate everyone who has helped me thus far, and will rep as soon as I get to a charger for my laptop

These Gamma 11s are so dangerous right now u gotta be a real pro to differentiate between these legit and unauthorized pairs. I couldnt even say on these. Looks legit to me tho.

That crap is 100% fake. How do I know? The PL cut is somehow the same height as the mid sole when it should be slightly longer, the messed up 23, the cloth housing the 23 is not sparkly enough and the bottom should end exactly where the Jumpman's left hand ends. On this pair, the cloth rides down much further than the Jumpmans left hand. 

Actually, looking closer at the back end, these aren't even GM quality...probably some good replicas. I'm disappointed so many people were fooled.

Last edited:
@Ninjaroach yeah i believe these folks are a little to quick to call these 100% legit. Maybe they just havent seen the quality of the new fakes they have out and how its nearly impossible to be able to tell

Last edited:
@Ninjaroach yeah i believe these folks are a little to quick to call these 100% legit. Maybe they just havent seen the quality of the new fakes they have out and how its nearly impossible to be able to tell

Im agreeing with those saying that these are legit, ive seen the super reps/GMs/fakes your talking about and no matter how good they look, with enough detailed pics there is ALWAYS a way to tell....it may be hard but not impossible, the flaws are there, just harder to find.

Could be the prod dates, tag, coloring of jumpman inside, coloring of the 'high quality product' tag inside tounge, sole, too much glue, toe cap, shape of sole that comes up the rear of the shoe, PL cut, pull tab, CF....its definately getting harder but not impossible if your thorough.

Last edited:
100% guaranteed I'd bet the house on it it's FAKE. All the people who think it's real should consider getting a new hobby. 

Oh look, there was actually a guy on page 1 saying it was fake. Seems like he got buried by the sea of know-it-alls who like giving out wrong information. Kind of reminds me of my average craigslist sale where I get talked down by some dude who just got into the game.

Back
Top Bottom