Legit Gamma XI Check ... Another One

yeah he can still finesse and sell it to someone else to get his money back. its really hard to tell.

yeah he can still finesse and sell it to someone else to get his money back. its really hard to tell.
And get killed.

Get yo money back from the seller.

I swear if someone sold me some fakes, and tried to get over on me I'mma bring the thang with me.

yea it was.. I mean you really tryina do 25 to life over some $150 bootlegs?? Just whoop his *** the old fashioned way.. Leave that thang at home and take a brick bro..LOL

yea it was.. I mean you really tryina do 25 to life over some $150 bootlegs?? Just whoop his *** the old fashioned way.. Leave that thang at home and take a brick bro..LOL
I aint finna shoot bro, lol, hit em upside the head for that one. Disrespectful giving someone fake shoes, that sneaky stuff gets you boo bopped out here.

Heres another pic of the 23, could have been the lighting in the other room. Let me know

23 looks a bit off to me, i try to just look @ pics without looking at other comments to give my fair honest opinion, but the back tab looks a bit wide, as does the 23(stretched).

The very last pic u posted the 23 looks better then the first set of pics though...

After further review im gonna say theyre legit fam, but listen to some others who know better then I. Another pic of the profile of both shoes, toecaps of each and rear of each close up individual and next to each other will help for sure though!

Last edited:
The very last pic u posted the 23 looks better then the first set of pics though...

After further review im gonna say theyre legit fam, but listen to some others who know better then I. Another pic of the profile of both shoes, toecaps of each and rear of each close up individual and next to each other will help for sure though!
agree

Back
Top Bottom