Legit Gamma XI Check ... Another One

Hey guys, first let me say I'm glad to become a member of this forum and look forward to discussing all things sneaker now and in the future. Recently purchased a pair of Gamma XI's, and just wanted to have verification on Authenticity. Looked at many threads, but just wanted an outside opinion.

Here is Just an overview shot.

Packaging and Shoe trees

Shoe Tags and production date look legit

Original Box

Jumpman Jordan on third loop

Quality Tag

Inside Sole with Golden

Back of Shoes

Right Shoe Jumpman

Left Shoe Jumpman

Bottom Left Shoe

Bottom Right Shoe

Close Up Toe-Box

Right Side

Left Side, gave me a little concern because of glue, but could be just quality

Bird-eye View

Side Ways

Milky Toe Box

Again thanks in advance guys.

I just had a legit check done on my pair and everything appears to be the same as mine. They were determined to be legit. Also, I don't see any of the problems that I've seen on the gm pairs so I'd say these are good.

Legit pair right here.

Collars are nice, the toecap is milky, and centered.

And the 23 on the back is lined up.

Dont forget to +REP all the people that help you.

Last edited:
I just had a legit check done on my pair and everything appears to be the same as mine. They were determined to be legit. Also, I don't see any of the problems that I've seen on the gm pairs so I'd say these are good.
Thanks, Definitely checked your post, it helped. 

Legit pair right here.

Collars are nice, the toecap is milky, and centered.

And the 23 on the back is lined up.

Dont forget to +REP all the people that help you.
Appreciate the help, first pair of 11s ever so I wanted to be sure. +REP for sure

Based on the provide pics, the shoe and packaging looks legit. Try to get more pics of the shoes, specifically the bottom of the soles, the back, and toe caps for 100%.

Last edited:

well have you heard super max perfect . search it on YouTube.
I just looked it up, those loon no where close to the one OP has. The CF, the material used on the 23, Ion know man, I think we need to re-evaluate these. And don't trip, if I'm not finna take it to heart, honest mistake. These GMs must be getting better.

I just looked it up, those loon no where close to the one OP has. The CF, the material used on the 23, Ion know man, I think we need to re-evaluate these. And don't trip, if I'm not finna take it to heart, honest mistake. These GMs must be getting better.
did you search super max perfect on gamma blue 11 on youtube

Back
Top Bottom