Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

I didn't even pay that close attention, was he Diggle's son?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ Hawkguy dying and then all the dudes lusting after Hawkgirl.
Yeah, he was diggles son. He stated he goes by Connor Hawke because hes not worthy to carry his fathers name because he let him die. 

& Same thing I was thinking.. dudes swooped in like vultures. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

To be fair it's pretty much all dudes in that ship and one of the two chicks there aren't interested in the D.

To be fair it's pretty much all dudes in that ship and one of the two chicks there aren't interested in the D.

Sara would like my D and my fist also. I think the only guy she's been into was oliver. I'm wondering if her and rip will develop something.

I was thinking her and Rip had good chemistry

I thought it was a given that they were going to be a thing until this thread reminded me chick is a lesbian lol

They should have Reverse Flash or and Zoom show up and curb stomp the whole team the same way Barry gets beaten when they visit some future Central City :lol:

Guaranteed great ep :smokin

Last edited:

I didn't even pay that close attention, was he Diggle's son?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ Hawkguy dying and then all the dudes lusting after Hawkgirl.
Yeah, he was diggles son. He stated he goes by Connor Hawke because hes not worthy to carry his fathers name because he let him die. 

& Same thing I was thinking.. dudes swooped in like vultures. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
diggles son is only half black though

he's supposed to look like klay thompson but less lame 

Why'd he choose the name connor hawke? Probably took him a while to think of a cool sounding fake name. Wonder what happened to his older sister who was named after Sara.

He could still do a double switch. Seems like he's done trying to do good though. He wants to be a bad guy again.

Sara is on the show so i'll always be interested.

Didn't know rip hunter was a companion on doctor who. I thought he looked familiar.

Yeah, he was the boyfriend of Amy Pond.

Funny his name was rory.

Last edited:
Man I saw the bird beasts things Savage was turning ppl in to and I just :smh: Barely watched most of the ep until the ep.

It's beginning to feel like I'm just tired of Savage plots. He falls flat as a villain to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom