Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

2 or 3 weeks could be worse.

Caught me off guard though, cuz just the other day the CW announced the dates for the finales of this show, Flash, and Arrow. Had me thinking for some reason Legends wouldn't take any break at all. I think I assumed they had way more eps ordered for S1.

Sara about to introduce that 1958 nurse to scissoring and fisting.

savage was dumb when kendra was pretending to be into him. Should've seen how far she would've went with it, all he got was a weird kiss.

I already announced my love for Sara a long time ago. Her dimpled chin doesn't even bother me.

Man I have fallen like 6 or 7 episodes behind on this show.

I have enough shows that I'm backlogged on as it is.

Might just not bother at all with this show anymore;

Man I have fallen like 6 or 7 episodes behind on this show.

I have enough shows that I'm backlogged on as it is.

Might just not bother at all with this show anymore;
There's only 8 episodes out so far
laugh.gif
I watched the pilot and downloaded the subsequent episodes to watch later. 
laugh.gif

Wow. The rest of the season looks like it's going to be extra lit.

Cool cameos by Thalia and Jonah.

Arrow was like this show and the Flash. It just fell all the way off now. Season 1 and 2 was near goat status.

Last edited:
has Flash been in any episodes yet?
Nope. Nor has any version or even any character from the cast I think.

When they went to that grim future with the black Arrow. I wanted them to go to a future time line to meet future Barry that's married to Iris that went back in time to fight Reverse Flash when he went to kill his mom so they can make some sense out of why he shook his head at past Barry when he was gonna save his moms :smh:

Other eps with Impulse and other versions of the Flash would be cool too. Oh and an ep where Zoom curb stomps this whole team too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom