Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

I liked the reference to Eyes Wide Shut.

Must suck to be immortal and stuck with the hairline savage got.

Palmer really want to get deep inside Kendra.. :rofl:

Palmer with the pull out of Kendra .. :lol:

Sara killing these fools.. :nthat:

I think I mentioned why they aint just go back 4k years ago and kill Savage then. Nice to see Rip tried himself but of course failed.

Didn't know he had hands like that either. He would stay falling back and let the others fight and just shoot his future gun. Going toe to tow with Savage like that, gaining a nickname and becoming a myth. Pretty dope.

I thought they shrugged off the guilt this ep already. Too much of it this ep. Even Snart :lol: Fool trying to alter his timeline directly.

So does Vandal heal or reincarnate?

I was under the impression that he heals

Don't understand why they have to look for him in 1986 when they should have his body? Rip had him incapacitated

That was also confusing because Hawkman stabbed Vandal in a similar fashion last week and he wasn't incapacitated

All kinds of confused tonight lol

Last edited:
Rip and the rest were dumb for not taking his body. They act like Savage is the one that reincarnates and not resurrects. When they killed him in the Flash/Arrow ep it was said his followers would just remake his body as long as it wasn't one of the Hawk ppl that killed him.

I assume Savage magically heals after some time but he can't prevent death blows.

In the last ep, weak *** Carter stabbed Savage in the chest and it wasn't deep enough which allowed him to take it out and kill Carter. This ep, Rip stabbed Savage in his throat leaving with only some last words before he died.

Sooo.

You're saying they could've taken his body?

Wow. Big plot hole to me.

If he heals, it's just dumb to leave his body and look for him in another time

Just take his body to Kendra :rofl:

It's the kind of plot induced idiocy that can make a dude almost not watch the show

I'ma keep watching for White Canary. And the low key lulz from how dysfunctional the crew is.

Last edited:
The first thing I thought was why don't they just take his body and freeze it? or give to Hawkgirl for her to dice up so he can't resurrect.

It aint just a plot hole it's plain character and writer stupidity. They should've shown Rip wanting to take his body as they took Carter's and then more Savage followers show up to take the body from Rip or make it out to be he had to choose between taking Savage's body or Carter's.

I found it dumb they went for Carter's bodying the first place. Should've just took Savage's money. Desecrating Carter's body is irrelevant when you know he reincarnates. Son has future bodies anyway.

Last edited:
Just very lazy writing to me. I was really liking the show a lot but that's the kind of detail that gets me hung up

I'll still be watching though...

Yo.. I missed that part.. :rofl:

Are you telling me that they had Savage unconscious and they just left him there.. I know Kendra is hurt but Cotdamn wake her up or keep Savage unconscious!!

Yo.. I missed that part.. :rofl:

Are you telling me that they had Savage unconscious and they just left him there.. I know Kendra is hurt but Cotdamn wake her up or keep Savage unconscious!!

My feelings exactly lmao

I missed the Savage part but I did see Kendra waking up before the end of the episode.. No wonder they aren't legends.. :rofl:

Last edited:
He had some legit real acting when he met his younger self. I was like there goes Michael Scofield :pimp:

So did rip get that magical dagger from savage? stein said something about how they need to figure out how to get the dagger out of savage's hand and into kendra's hand. rip shot the dagger out of his hand and slit the guy's throat. If he didn't take the dagger i'll smack that dude myself.

They should've cut his head and limbs off or cut his body into a lot of pieces and burn them and spread the ashes all over so he'd never be able to return.

I never liked this new origin they created for him being connected to the hawks but I guess they needed a clear way for him to be defeated.

The first thing I thought was why don't they just take his body and freeze it? or give to Hawkgirl for her to dice up so he can't resurrect.

It aint just a plot hole it's plain character and writer stupidity. They should've shown Rip wanting to take his body as they took Carter's and then more Savage followers show up to take the body from Rip or make it out to be he had to choose between taking Savage's body or Carter's.

I found it dumb they went for Carter's bodying the first place. Should've just took Savage's money. Desecrating Carter's body is irrelevant when you know he reincarnates. Son has future bodies anyway.

They tried to go for the money first but the banker dude said the money isn't want powers Savage

They tried to go for the money first but the banker dude said the money isn't want powers Savage
That was only after he changed his mind and wanted to go and get Carter's body. Only after being captured were they given a reason for why taking his money wouldn't matter.

I'm pretty much losing interest in this show. It was so promising at first, too.
Feeling similar.

Never did like most of the cast. 2nd part of this Cold War ep just couldn't keep my interest, didn't even catch all of it.

Back
Top Bottom