Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

The pot helmet Red Tornado still gon' be better the abomination in Supergirl :lol:

The pot helmet Red Tornado still gon' be better the abomination in Supergirl :lol:

Have you been keeping up with supergirl? I only watched the first 2 episodes. My cousin told me I should watch it again because it gets better. I told him nah i'm good.

Haven't watched since the premiere. It's just on a bad time for me, Mondays are usually occupied by the NBA or Monday Night Raw.

I'm not watching either but I see the updates on sites about the show and she's dealing with Bizarro Supergirl now :lol:

Also Maxwell Lord is like her Lex Luthor.

Supergirl has definitely gotten better especially since they toned down the campy girl power stuff

Yah just the updated and previews got me intrigued, white Martians, Toyman and SupeS camoes sounds good but just not enough for me to watch the show... apparently :lol:

Superman hasn't made a cameo

Lol, i don't think he ever will, in present day

But apparently young Clark will show up in flashbacks

If bradley cooper can make a cameo on the limitless show then cavill should be able to take a few minutes for supergirl.

Been talk of Tom Welling cameoing as Supes on the show. He said no at first but then asked again was unclear.

I think it'd be a bad idea.

Dude needs to get a new show or something.

Cavill aint showing up for Supergirl :lol:

His career's been dead since Smallville.

Fam should be welcoming the opportunity to cameo.
laugh.gif

He's done some movies after and recently. I read he has some action thriller spy show about to premiere on CBS or something. Don't know if that got cancelled.

All I remember is during Smallville he refused to ever put on the costume :lol: Then when the CW shows started getting a resurgence he praised them. Then he's had some comments about Supergirl.

Keep in mind Welling is one of those actors that doesn't believe in celebrity and likes to keep his privacy. Which is probably part of why he didn't have a bigger career. He said he doesn't like to do interviews.

I've always had this problem with Supes finding Kara and just pawning her off to another farm family or w/e origin is official now. More like real life and he would've kept her much closer. I feel like that would've been a cooler dynamic.

I've never been a fan of hulu. Ever since I tried watching it on my phone and tablet a few years back when my computer broke. You had to sign up for the app / subscription to watch on your devices when it would let you watch some stuff on your computer through the browser with no signing up.

Back
Top Bottom