LeBrons lack of commercials ever since "The Decision"...vol. image ruined. (SOURCES SAY....)

jellybean24

Banned
So I work in media and had lunch today with the planner at the agency Cossette, they responsible for all Nike ad's in print, TV and OOH.

We started talking about LeBron and his ruined image and how ever since 'the decision' his only ad was "what should i do". I asked her if they have any plans for new commercials, and she said "Lebron is on hiatus with Nike commercials for now as they don't think he is a good face for the brand anymore".

What do people think of this? Is Nike being to harsh, or does LeBron deserve this since ever since he left the cavs he been acting like a total douche infront of the tv and via interviews.

btw....kobe is making a nike movie too
smile.gif
must be a ring thing..lol

So I work in media and had lunch today with the planner at the agency Cossette, they responsible for all Nike ad's in print, TV and OOH.

We started talking about LeBron and his ruined image and how ever since 'the decision' his only ad was "what should i do". I asked her if they have any plans for new commercials, and she said "Lebron is on hiatus with Nike commercials for now as they don't think he is a good face for the brand anymore".

What do people think of this? Is Nike being to harsh, or does LeBron deserve this since ever since he left the cavs he been acting like a total douche infront of the tv and via interviews.

btw....kobe is making a nike movie too
smile.gif
must be a ring thing..lol

Its weird but I never see a nike Kobe commercial on TV. The last one I remember was the Hate me or Love Me

Kobe "allegedly" raped a chick and is back in the good graces w. the folks at Nike....Lebron will be OK.

laugh.gif
gritty

Its weird but I never see a nike Kobe commercial on TV. The last one I remember was the Hate me or Love Me

Kobe "allegedly" raped a chick and is back in the good graces w. the folks at Nike....Lebron will be OK.

laugh.gif
gritty

Everyone will hate on you for being a Lakers fan and making this thread.

But Lebron +$!+!+ up his image pretty bad with The Decision and some of the dumb $!%$ he's said throughout the season, he still has a big enough fan base to market to though I believe.

Everyone will hate on you for being a Lakers fan and making this thread.

But Lebron +$!+!+ up his image pretty bad with The Decision and some of the dumb $!%$ he's said throughout the season, he still has a big enough fan base to market to though I believe.

Plenty of athletes do thing to mess up their images, and it's only a matter of time until they get back to it. Ray Lewis had the murder scandal and is in a ton of commercials now, even Old Spice ones. Lebron will be back.

Plenty of athletes do thing to mess up their images, and it's only a matter of time until they get back to it. Ray Lewis had the murder scandal and is in a ton of commercials now, even Old Spice ones. Lebron will be back.

Hate me all you want for being a lakers fan and making this thread....

I am just saying what I was told today since I am in the industry.

Hate me all you want for being a lakers fan and making this thread....

I am just saying what I was told today since I am in the industry.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
gritty
/thread.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
gritty
/thread.

This thread is inaccurate.

He had a cameo in Nike's "Boom" ads, a PowerBeats commercial with Dr. Dre.

He also has new cartoon in production, sponsored by Nike

lebron2articlelarge.jpg

This thread is inaccurate.

He had a cameo in Nike's "Boom" ads, a PowerBeats commercial with Dr. Dre.

He also has new cartoon in production, sponsored by Nike

lebron2articlelarge.jpg

I am talking specifically for Nike commercials with LeBron only. As for the cartoon and stuff...I do not know about that. She only deals with TV Commericials, Print ads and OOH.

Back
Top Bottom