LeBrons lack of commercials ever since "The Decision"...vol. image ruined. (SOURCES SAY....)

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by jellybean24

So I work in media and had lunch today with the planner at the agency Cossette, they responsible for all Nike ad's in print, TV and OOH.

We started talking about LeBron and his ruined image and how ever since 'the decision' his only ad was "what should i do". I asked her if they have any plans for new commercials, and she said "Lebron is on hiatus with Nike commercials for now as they don't think he is a good face for the brand anymore".

- im sorry bruh, but ole girl sounds like she really dont know what she talking about.

- let LBJ start winning again. let MIA win the ECF or do something big. watch how fast the hop back on his nuts again.......

She works at Nike's ad agency. You post on NT. 

.......i know.

- but it dont add up.

- for example a hiatus is temporary. anymore is for good. which makes this line contradict itself: "Lebron is on hiatus with Nike commercials for now as they don't think he is a good face for the brand anymore".

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by jellybean24

So I work in media and had lunch today with the planner at the agency Cossette, they responsible for all Nike ad's in print, TV and OOH.

We started talking about LeBron and his ruined image and how ever since 'the decision' his only ad was "what should i do". I asked her if they have any plans for new commercials, and she said "Lebron is on hiatus with Nike commercials for now as they don't think he is a good face for the brand anymore".

- im sorry bruh, but ole girl sounds like she really dont know what she talking about.

- let LBJ start winning again. let MIA win the ECF or do something big. watch how fast the hop back on his nuts again.......

She works at Nike's ad agency. You post on NT. 

.......i know.

- but it dont add up.

- for example a hiatus is temporary. anymore is for good. which makes this line contradict itself: "Lebron is on hiatus with Nike commercials for now as they don't think he is a good face for the brand anymore".

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Tinker Hatfield on lebron,

One of Hatfield’s most interesting comments pertained to LeBron James’ entourage. Tinker stated that he used to work on the signature lines of Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James; however, in regards to LeBron, he said, “I used to work on LeBron’s, until his entourage kind of pissed me off.

One of Hatfield’s most interesting comments pertained to LeBron James’ entourage. Tinker stated that he used to work on the signature lines of Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James; however, in regards to LeBron, he said, “I used to work on LeBron’s, until his entourage kind of pissed me off.

I just don't see a lot of Basketball commercials anyway.

Judging from Hong Kong's (to give y'all a global pov). Kobe has the kobe 6 poster, bron has his inside the store. I don't see any preferential treatment.

Having said that, CHINA ppl like kobe much more. They don't seem to related to LBJ or something.

LBJ actually came to HK in like summer 06, dude at the time was perpetually stonefaced.

I just don't see a lot of Basketball commercials anyway.

Judging from Hong Kong's (to give y'all a global pov). Kobe has the kobe 6 poster, bron has his inside the store. I don't see any preferential treatment.

Having said that, CHINA ppl like kobe much more. They don't seem to related to LBJ or something.

LBJ actually came to HK in like summer 06, dude at the time was perpetually stonefaced.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

this jellybean guy needs to be banned. he sucks. wasnt this the same guy talking #$+* about the spurs not being a dynasty? i never seen dude in the laker threads so mostly likely this guy is a back up name spewing ducktales... worry about your own team son.

this jellybean guy needs to be banned. he sucks. wasnt this the same guy talking #$+* about the spurs not being a dynasty? i never seen dude in the laker threads so mostly likely this guy is a back up name spewing ducktales... worry about your own team son.

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

We  don't believe you, you need more people.
This.

That.

Bron's popularity within his medium is still strong. Leading or among the leaders in all-star voting... Shoes sold out instantly upon release (South Beach).... Heat leads the NBA in road attendance (Cavs are 29th now while last year, the Cavs were second in road attendance and the Heat were 4th). http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/sort/awayPct

As others have stated, something seems fishy. *shrug*

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

We  don't believe you, you need more people.
This.

That.

Bron's popularity within his medium is still strong. Leading or among the leaders in all-star voting... Shoes sold out instantly upon release (South Beach).... Heat leads the NBA in road attendance (Cavs are 29th now while last year, the Cavs were second in road attendance and the Heat were 4th). http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/sort/awayPct

As others have stated, something seems fishy. *shrug*

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

CP3 on the other hand.... i see that commercial of him schooling random dudes at a pickup game hundreds of times
laugh.gif

This is the worst athlete commerical I've ever seen. I didn't even know it was for the Chris Paul's til I saw it for the third time. Why the #!@* is this %@%# played OVER AND OVER AND OVER again??

i dunno about worst but they are wearing it out
laugh.gif

dwight commercials are kinda mehh to me

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

CP3 on the other hand.... i see that commercial of him schooling random dudes at a pickup game hundreds of times
laugh.gif

This is the worst athlete commerical I've ever seen. I didn't even know it was for the Chris Paul's til I saw it for the third time. Why the #!@* is this %@%# played OVER AND OVER AND OVER again??

i dunno about worst but they are wearing it out
laugh.gif

dwight commercials are kinda mehh to me

No, no... I was in the room, too. The conversation also included a discussion about how we can all expect Monta Ellis in more commercials in 2011 than LeBron.

Promise.

If you don't believe me, just ask me; I'll tell you.

*locked*

No, no... I was in the room, too. The conversation also included a discussion about how we can all expect Monta Ellis in more commercials in 2011 than LeBron.

Promise.

If you don't believe me, just ask me; I'll tell you.

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom