LeBrons lack of commercials ever since "The Decision"...vol. image ruined. (SOURCES SAY....)

I am talking specifically for Nike commercials with LeBron only. As for the cartoon and stuff...I do not know about that. She only deals with TV Commericials, Print ads and OOH.

I think they are just waiting it out at Nike...ofcourse they would love it if he won the title, but his wait should be shorter than Kobe's as he committed no crime, just made some #!@#%@$ decisions. Besides, none of the sponsors dropped him, so he is still getting that money!

I think they are just waiting it out at Nike...ofcourse they would love it if he won the title, but his wait should be shorter than Kobe's as he committed no crime, just made some #!@#%@$ decisions. Besides, none of the sponsors dropped him, so he is still getting that money!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Kobe "allegedly" raped a chick and is back in the good graces w. the folks at Nike....Lebron will be OK.

laugh.gif
gritty
/thread.

My exact thinking... This man survived taking the Becky's merch... LeBron will have no trouble getting past leaving Cle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Kobe "allegedly" raped a chick and is back in the good graces w. the folks at Nike....Lebron will be OK.

laugh.gif
gritty
/thread.

My exact thinking... This man survived taking the Becky's merch... LeBron will have no trouble getting past leaving Cle
laugh.gif

Weren't November sales for the Lebron VIII among the highest for retail athletic shoes? I think he'll be just fine.

Weren't November sales for the Lebron VIII among the highest for retail athletic shoes? I think he'll be just fine.

CP3 on the other hand.... i see that commercial of him schooling random dudes at a pickup game hundreds of times
laugh.gif

CP3 on the other hand.... i see that commercial of him schooling random dudes at a pickup game hundreds of times
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
gritty

We all know Kobe raped that @%%!% just like OJ killed Nicole.

laugh.gif
gritty

Obviously Nike will try and reduce the amount of exposure for Lebron right now, but time changes everything.
Kobe and Tiger are some of the Nike athletes that have ruined their image at one point.

I'm sure Lebron will be alright.

Obviously Nike will try and reduce the amount of exposure for Lebron right now, but time changes everything.
Kobe and Tiger are some of the Nike athletes that have ruined their image at one point.

I'm sure Lebron will be alright.

There's no doubt that he killed his marketability at the moment, but like everyone else is saying, give him some time and he'll be selling his ugly moon boots in no time.

With that said, I think Lebron is trying too hard to be a villain, you don't become a villain by constantly making stupid comments and tweets, you become a villain by being nasty and ripping people's hearts out on the court.

There's no doubt that he killed his marketability at the moment, but like everyone else is saying, give him some time and he'll be selling his ugly moon boots in no time.

With that said, I think Lebron is trying too hard to be a villain, you don't become a villain by constantly making stupid comments and tweets, you become a villain by being nasty and ripping people's hearts out on the court.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif
gritty

oj-simpson-glove.jpg

NOT GUILTY!

laugh.gif
gritty

oj-simpson-glove.jpg

NOT GUILTY!

laugh.gif
gritty

Do we? I mean ol' girl had Noah's Ark in her panties. Word to Dave Chappelle.

But yeah, LeBron will be fine. His PR people aren't exactly Jordan-esque, and his brand has lost a bit of luster, but there's no way all the companies that invested in him are just going to give up on the guy.

laugh.gif
gritty

Do we? I mean ol' girl had Noah's Ark in her panties. Word to Dave Chappelle.

But yeah, LeBron will be fine. His PR people aren't exactly Jordan-esque, and his brand has lost a bit of luster, but there's no way all the companies that invested in him are just going to give up on the guy.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

laugh.gif

This is the worst athlete commerical I've ever seen. I didn't even know it was for the Chris Paul's til I saw it for the third time. Why the #!@* is this %@%# played OVER AND OVER AND OVER again??

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

laugh.gif

This is the worst athlete commerical I've ever seen. I didn't even know it was for the Chris Paul's til I saw it for the third time. Why the #!@* is this %@%# played OVER AND OVER AND OVER again??

I don't know (or remember) if people believed Kobe raped that girl or not...outside of ZoDogg who might be a little biased
laugh.gif

Only thing I remember is some kinda bizarre Colorado rape law interpretation like the woman doesn't actually have to say know, all she has to do is think it....or something like that.

I don't know (or remember) if people believed Kobe raped that girl or not...outside of ZoDogg who might be a little biased
laugh.gif

Only thing I remember is some kinda bizarre Colorado rape law interpretation like the woman doesn't actually have to say know, all she has to do is think it....or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom