Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got another offer from Sole Supremacy. They said I can trade my Legend blues for WTL 11, no cash involved.. hmmmmmmmm what to do
If it's your one and only pair of Legends then I wouldn't do it. I'd take any of the OG colorway Jordan XIs over any Lebron 11

Jordan retros aint gunna be worth crap after they yellow. OG colorway or not, the only jordans worth it is the OG shoe itself. Think of it like this, which WTL will be worth more? The OG WTL or the retro WTL? They retro the same shoe every 6-7 years. Its better to have an OG shoe than a retro.

Jordan XIs especially the OG colorways are timeless sneakers. 10 years from now when the whole sneaker craze has died down, an ol' flamboyo shoe like the WTL will just be an afterthought. It's only saving grace was that it was supposed to be super limited like it's predecessors but as it turned out that wasn't even the case. Hence, you see them going for practically retail price 6 months after release. It would be ignorant to think a Jordan XI retro would be going for retail price 6 months after release

Last edited:
Jordan XIs especially the OG colorways are timeless sneakers. 10 years from now when the whole sneaker craze has died down, an ol' flamboyo shoe like the WTL will just be an afterthought. It's only saving grace was that it was supposed to be super limited like it's predecessors but as it turned out that wasn't even the case. Hence, you see them going for practically retail price 6 months after release. It would be ignorant to think a Jordan XI retro would be going for retail price 6 months after release

All opinion. Jordans aren't the only timeless sneakers.

Thanks for the dunkman post from orange outlet. Got mine with additional 20% off. For some reason there are pairs thats also on the wall. With another $5 off of the survey coupon, total was $64. Not bad at all.

Half way through blacking out the WTLs. I think all the bright colors + white base makes them too obnoxious to wear. The black base tones them down just enough to the point where I feel like I could actually wear them. O yea and got rid of that one McDonalds red/yellow swoosh panel. Not for everyone but o well, just thought I'd share. 1 shoe to go + touchups...

Back
Top Bottom