Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Also, finally returned my Kings Crowns due to the suede dye or whatever was under the outsole and got a $250 Nike voucher.

That's gotta be the most ridiculous reason ever for returning that shoe. If you changed your mind and didn't like them I could understand but returning due to some dye on the bottom that nobody will be able to see when they are worn is just ludicrous.

That's gotta be the most ridiculous reason ever for returning that shoe. If you changed your mind and didn't like them I could understand but returning due to some dye on the bottom that nobody will be able to see when they are worn is just ludicrous.

I changed my mind and didn't like them and could only sell them for like 150 so I returned them and for $250.

You wear size 7 and copped 9's??? That's quite a stretch. (Pun intended)

Well I was originally not going to wear them but now I've decided it's too good looking of a shoe to just sit on my shelf and collect dust so I would like to wear it without having to have an extra in-sole.

SUPER happy right now. Got my kings prides I phone ordered from the Woodbury Oregon outlet store for 166 shipped. They're flawless, fully dead stock, factory laced, box was even in pretty much perfect condition. Glad as heck to finally have these in my collection. Officially done with the xi.View media item 1372785

SUPER happy right now. Got my kings prides I phone ordered from the Woodbury Oregon outlet store for 166 shipped. They're flawless, fully dead stock, factory laced, box was even in pretty much perfect condition. Glad as heck to finally have these in my collection. Officially done with the xi.
What was the sale price? minus shipping and tax

Weren't people getting these for $160 or less the first week they dropped?
Yes... like 150-180 range I think.  Then they caught fire and disappeared for a bit.  There were a couple re-stocks I think.

I sold a backup pair of mine and I'm slightly regretting it

congrats @washderice  my favorite XI hands down and even one of my favorites among all shoes
thanks man. yeah, i passed on em when they came out and regretted it once they kinda dried up. been waitin on a solid deal around 200 or less and thankfully someone hit the outlet thread with that post. felt like my xi collection wasnt complete without em.

SUPER happy right now. Got my kings prides I phone ordered from the Woodbury Oregon outlet store for 166 shipped. They're flawless, fully dead stock, factory laced, box was even in pretty much perfect condition. Glad as heck to finally have these in my collection. Officially done with the xi.
I also phone ordered a pair of KPs from that outlet and got my pair this morning! Like you said they are perfect, no complaints about craftsmanship or the box or anything.

I really like this model and I've been wanting this colorway since they first came out, but since I really can't stand LeBron I held off. It was actually the fact that he couldn't really wear the XI that made it ok for me to buy them haha. Needless to say this colorway is awesome, and the shoe itself is easily one of the best designs by Nike Basketball in the last few years.

I also phone ordered a pair of KPs from that outlet and got my pair this morning! Like you said they are perfect, no complaints about craftsmanship or the box or anything.

I really like this model and I've been wanting this colorway since they first came out, but since I really can't stand LeBron I held off. It was actually the fact that he couldn't really wear the XI that made it ok for me to buy them haha. Needless to say this colorway is awesome, and the shoe itself is easily one of the best designs by Nike Basketball in the last few years.
Anyway the outlet might still have these? 

Just got another offer from Sole Supremacy. They said I can trade my Legend blues for WTL 11, no cash involved.. hmmmmmmmm what to do

Back
Top Bottom