Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just keep playing in them. You want to look good more than play good. Hashtag shallow

J/K. Have you tried playing the 12s? Grab a pair of the Datas, HoLs or NRSLs and call it a day. Or try the Kobe 9EM or Jordan XX9. Then there's the dark side of Adidas, etc if you're feeling adventurous and really don't care about looks.

Yeah DJAYGOTSOLE Im thinking about getting either 11 Elite golds or 11 lows but cant decide on which ones to get these will be my first pair of lebrons to add to my collection I have KDs, Kyrie 1s, Foams, and Iversons. Im thinking I should go with Elites though. Which ones should I get between Lebron 11 Elite Gold or Lebron 11 dunkman lows?

deezy66 deezy66

Deep down you know which pair you like/want more, I can only offer my opinion, it depends on what you're after, to me the 11 low is more comfortable but I dislike the DM CW, the gold elite jawns are dope and I'd rock with them (especially for that price too) but I don't like how they fit. But if I had to choose I'd go with Elites brutha

Just keep playing in them. You want to look good more than play good. Hashtag shallow

J/K. Have you tried playing the 12s? Grab a pair of the Datas, HoLs or NRSLs and call it a day. Or try the Kobe 9EM or Jordan XX9. Then there's the dark side of Adidas, etc if you're feeling adventurous and really don't care about looks.

Have the XIs, XIIs, and Jordan XX8. Minus this extremely uncomfortable chafing, I think the shoe is among the greatest I've ever played in-particuarly support-wise.

XIIs are kind of an average shoe to me.

Those Damion Lillards don't look half bad though

They have these at my local Nike factory Outlet but they want $129 I wonder If I show them this if they will do $89 price like other Nike Factory store.

@Deezy66

Deep down you know which pair you like/want more, I can only offer my opinion, it depends on what you're after, to me the 11 low is more comfortable but I dislike the DM CW, the gold elite jawns are dope and I'd rock with them (especially for that price too) but I don't like how they fit. But if I had to choose I'd go with Elites brutha
I think Im gonna go with Elites and maybe try convince myself for my Bday to order either Lebron 11 lows $86 or Kobe Mentality for $84

if anyone was still lookin, woodburn, oregon nike factory store has kings prides for 149.99, it was posted in the january outlet thread. was just able to phone order my size, pumped as hell since i passed on them way back haha.

if anyone was still lookin, woodburn, oregon nike factory store has kings prides for 149.99, it was posted in the january outlet thread. was just able to phone order my size, pumped as hell since i passed on them way back haha.
Yea just called in on that sz. 11. I already have a 10.5 but they are a little snug. I actually bought an 11 when they first came out and returned them for the 10.5 cause the 11 had a little room but the 10.5 didn't break in like I wanted.

Glad I could get these. These and the GK are my fav. 11's.

If anyone in SoCal in Ventura, CA. The footlocker at the pacific view mall has a size 10.5 and an 8 I believe there on the wall! Crazy. Would buy but don't wanna go through the hassle. Call them.

Finally was able to snag a pair of Maison elites DS in my size under retail, looks to be my last ever Nike basketball shoe purchase ever. I feel my general interest in sneaker collecting going away and will keep my small collection with me. Been nice seeing what this culture is about.

Remember when people were spending around a grand for the WTL's? :lol:

Good times.
I'm actually still trying to find size 7's at a decent price... Best I've fohnd was $500 which is just ridiculous. I own a pair of 9's but they make me look like a clown haha. Might just have to go to 8's since apparently all the 7's I've found are just ridiculously priced (still).

I'm actually still trying to find size 7's at a decent price... Best I've fohnd was $500 which is just ridiculous. I own a pair of 9's but they make me look like a clown haha. Might just have to go to 8's since apparently all the 7's I've found are just ridiculously priced (still).

You wear size 7 and copped 9's??? That's quite a stretch. (Pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom