Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Found a pair of wtl 11 in my rare size of 9.5 for 330. Good deal isn't it? I've been looking for awhile now

Then you don't know the current market value of the shoes you just overpaid for. $330 for them back in September was reasonable. And hate to break it to you but 9.5 isn't a rare size at all. Size 7 and 12.5 would be rare

Last edited:
redrum3281 redrum3281 mehoneydee mehoneydee
At least someone saw what I was trying to say. When even WTL's are being had at retail... Lol.

And to the dude who paid $330....it's not great, as you probably could have found them pretty close to retail, but if you've been looking for a while in your size a d that's the best you could find, and you're good with what you paid? All good.

As the above poster just cosigned. I rest my case.

There was literally a full size run on footlocker.com this past week of the WTL. Surprised nobody posted anything on here about it but then again I'm not surprised since just about everyone who wanted them got them by now

Last edited:
As the above poster just cosigned. I rest my case.

There was literally a full size run on footlocker.com this past week of the WTL. Surprised nobody posted anything on here about it but then again I'm not surprised since just about everyone who wanted them got them by now
Holy hell...I just looked...size 8, 11, 12, and 14 still available on FTL of the WTL. Too bad no discounts...

Holy hell...I just looked...size 8, 11, 12, and 14 still available on FTL of the WTL. Too bad no discounts...
Technically, if you try adding to cart and attempt to checkout they will be removed. But that certainly wasn't the case earlier this week. And there literally was every size available, except for like 7 and 7.5 which I don't believe US retailers even carried

Last edited:
I'm missing it... $200 is pretty much what would be paid if buying via the sneakersteal link and they are probably B grade also.

That said, dude was dead wrong for trying to sell in here and being too ignorant to comprehend what was being told to him.

Last edited:
Its funny he was claiming shark attack and he didn't even get gif-ed, talking bout everybody's against me, lol you know everyone's against you when you Dave chappelle and Luigi motorbikes

no, 
roll.gif
 for this **** STILL going.  179 for KP's - good deal, i'd grab it. (Even though I said i'd go 150  on my DS KP's and DS gators )

yeah, I was pissed yesterday, and should have dropped it at the first comment, but whatever, at least you guys are having a field day with it since there's nothing else to talk about, right? 

i'm still sticking to you guys having no idea what "OR BEST OFFER" means 
laugh.gif

I coulda scooped up some lightly worn WTLs for 200 locally but they just don't do it for me anymore
Yeah, came close to picking them up to...I think I was caught up in the hype...looking back, it deff would have been a purchase I regretted. 

Some of these people trying to help you might have been buying and selling things before you were born, so of course they have "no idea" what Or Best Offer means

So go on and stick with that if it makes you feel better.

Deuces

Some of these people trying to help you might have been buying and selling things before you were born, so of course they have "no idea" what Or Best Offer means

So go on and stick with that if it makes you feel better.

Deuces
You think people would be going on and on about "200 being overpriced" if they understood that it was or best offer?  You and I both know that people will lowball the **** out of you if you don't put some sort of starting price (although that doesn't stop most folks unfortunately)
I'm missing it... $200 is pretty much what would be paid if buying via the sneakersteal link and they are probably B grade also.

That said, dude was dead wrong for trying to sell in here and being too ignorant to comprehend what was being told to him.
yeah, in retrospect, this wasn't the place to try to sell. I was trying to drop them quick and was around 200 posts shy of the for sale forum requirements.

I must still be ignorant for replying to these posts.

Honestly the Lebron threads aren't the greatest places to even suggest reselling a shoe we all probably already have for below retail, especially if it's even slightly near to retail. No one's paying Ebay prices unless they're limited and sought after. Someone down the line may bite on a slightly higher price and that would be only if for some reason their shoe was destroyed or lost. Most of us have a few of this line and previous lines, not to mention the current line being produced so buying another pair just isn't logical... unless you're Lewi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom