Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
BW cancelled my order because I forgot to submit my order and closed the window out too quickly.

laugh.gif
this brings me back to the FNL ray allen 13 release. 
mad.gif

still cant believe i didnt click submit order

Anybody in this thread pick up a pair from Deptford Mall in Jersey? I camped out all night, was about 10th in line. Then the Mall security say's it will be a live raffle in the morning. I stayed because I though that were BS'n just so we wouldn't line up. Hands down the calmest and most organize line I ever been in for a release, everybody pretty much pulled out a chair and went to sleep no line jumping or anything.

Long story short, Manager comes out that morning and tells us it was a raffle because people were trying to camp out since Tuesday. Mall security made them do a raffle for no reason because everybody there got a pair (about 50-70 in line)

I showed up there last minute around 7am when they were doing off the Kobe's and just bounced after I heard the news that they already raffled of the Lebrons :smh:

Tried to cop online off of NDC on the way home and got in line but failed so unless a restock occurs, pairs pop back up or I catch a desperate reseller which I actually think will happen :smile: it gonna be on to the XII's B)
We was trying to find out if you copped.

My point is......

Nobody can cop every shoe. Most of these dudes are eating almost every release..... But start crying worse than a Young & The Restless episode whenever they miss a release. Dude up there all depressed talking about resellers but he had a pair of bred 1s for sale for $400 plus. There was dudes that cried about not getting those too.

So what's the difference? Nothing. Y'all celebrate & resell when your successful but curse reselling when you fail.
laugh.gif

church

My FNL order is cancelled

My NDC order shipped 

How did you know fnl cancelled your order? Also,, did you receive an email from fnl with the subject "your order is official!" Yesterday right after you copped?

Based on my experience if you didnt receive that email it means it failed but once you got that email it means that it went thru. Let me know cause im also waiting for the shipping email..

Last edited:
I haven't gotten a shipping confirm from ndc either, but not gonna fret til Mon comes around.

As for the resell/retail price debate...the way I see it, the amount spent by the end consumers (collecting or wearing) will be the same. it's just a question of who ends up with the cash, Nike or the resellers. So either Nike can make enough shoes to satiate demand at reasonable price levels, or Nike can jack up limited releases to $500 MSRP which would kill off a lot of demand. We know they're never going to the latter because it would create bad PR and alienate lots of consumers, so maybe they do a mix of the two like we've seen on the Elite SE and here on the WTL.

My NDC order shipped 

How did you know fnl cancelled your order? Also,, did you receive an email from fnl with the subject "your order is official!" Yesterday right after you copped?

Based on my experience if you didnt receive that email it means it failed but once you got that email it means that it went thru. Let me know cause im also waiting for the shipping email..

very good question.

im not tripping about FNL either since its not like people got tracking from there and I'm excluded.

My NDC order shipped 

very good question.

im not tripping about FNL either since its not like people got tracking from there and I'm excluded.

I had that order is official email once and they ended up being cancelled.

thapointguy thapointguy - i have also.... but you have to see what dude is asking. the cancelled dude is the only one to mention such. I'm sure there would be an uproar in here if it was more common. he's trying to see if dude actually finished the order the right way.

Back
Top Bottom