• Total voters
and it begins

i'm cool if i miss out tho cause i look good either way 
smokin.gif

FC dropped price again already

Not as big of a drop

$625 from $650 last night

Let's see if my targeted 450-500 guess comes true come Saturday/sunday
I was at FC yesterday, they told me they'll be taking these in at $550 tomorrow, but expect prices to drop as people try to undercut each other trying to flip quick.  I wouldn't be surprised to see these going for $400~ by the end of the weekend on FC.

Btw, got the call for my 2nd pair from 42nd Street Champs 
nthat.gif

Anyone coppin overseas to USA is an idiot

The currency conversion plus broker/custom fees

Cheaper to cop off eBay in all seriousness

H-TOWN HEADS: JUST GOT THE CALL FROM CHAMPS IN WILLOWBROOK... #SOLID :nthat:

...SO STAY BY YOUR PHONES, 'CAUSE THEY'RE STARTIN' TO CALL FOLKS. GOOD LUCK,PEEPS. HOLLA...

CED B.

Depends on where your copping from, there are a number of places where you can cop for cheaper than US retail+Tax/Shipping.

a lot of people that cop stuff like this overseas aren't 15 year olds trying to flip. most people put these pairs on ice or group sell international or just wear them haha.

Depends on where your copping from, there are a number of places where you can cop for cheaper than US retail+Tax/Shipping.
not for WTLs there isn't. you're getting hit from customs where ever you cop from. 

End and Hanon will be below US retail no customs. A couple other places too.

I've never been hit by customs from EU... and retail+shipping from hanon/end are normally less than they are domestic. They get here faster too 
laugh.gif

I've gotten all the EXT LeBron X's (who had similar retail price), WTKDs, Lance Mountain x Jordan 1s (same order), etc...

[thread="532801"]UK Retail is 175 GBP which is $284 + shipping + 20% customs fees.[/thread]

You don't pay UK retail on those sites, you get a vat discount and shipping is cheap on both. You also won't get hit with customs from either. Have you ever even copped from the before or are you just talking?

[thread="532801"]Lebron Xi Wtl Us 9 13 Maison Collection 8 23 Updated 8 18/74190#post_21585170​[/thread]
You don't pay UK retail on those sites, you get a vat discount and shipping is cheap on both. You also won't get hit with customs from either. Have you ever even copped from the before or are you just talking?
I've purchased from the, before. no need to get sand in your snatch. they don't always take off VAT, I didn't get it taken off from hanon. either way it's stupid to argue about this. I ordered lebrons for $240 from end I got hit with customs. 

Back
Top Bottom