Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If anyone wants to PM me some tips for not striking out on NDC, please help out lol. Ive missed like the last 4 releases ive tried.

All on mobile, google chrome. Get some weird error when i try to add to cart. Idk

If anyone wants to PM me some tips for not striking out on NDC, please help out lol. Ive missed like the last 4 releases ive tried.

All on mobile, google chrome. Get some weird error when i try to add to cart. Idk

The errors have been Nike's MO the last couple releases, nothing you're doing.

http://www.oneblockdown.it/ since some of these euro sites are being sneaky. Why is this crashing 
nerd.gif

Since these are being produced in an amount that's hurting resellers and with yeezy going to Adidas, is the resell game dead for the majority of future releases? I think soooooooooooo!!!!! Good job Nike. Only thing worth money nowadays are older releases. Anything new that doesn't have a Supreme tag on it shouldn't be too hard to obtain. And I don't see a new lebron champ pack for a couple years at least.

Last edited:
H-TOWN HEADS: JUST GOT THE CALL FROM CHAMPS IN
WILLOWBROOK... #SOLID :nthat:

...SO STAY BY YOUR PHONES, 'CAUSE THEY'RE STARTIN' TO CALL FOLKS. GOOD LUCK,PEEPS. HOLLA...

CED B.

Good stuff bro....I think I might have to do it the labor intensive way

LOL I love the euro know it alls. Makes it so much easier for the people who actually do know what's going on.
Euro know it all?

Tho that does apply to you, I was talking about the subject at hand, euro sites.

Lol as is the usual case on NT ronaldcinho ronaldcinho the only jimmies rustled were yours when you tried to be slick and dude told the truth about euro sites that you
Obviously didn't know. Then you say he's got sand in his crotch, blabber on not knowing what you're taking about and tell him it's pointless to argue (typical NT higher road move.....), and then make yet another post back to back about the same subject, disagreeing with what he said, and are still wrong and arguing.... HAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Since these are being produced in an amount that's hurting resellers and with yeezy going to Adidas, is the resell game dead for the majority of future releases? I think soooooooooooo!!!!! Good job Nike. Only thing worth money nowadays are older releases. Anything new that doesn't have a Supreme tag on it shouldn't be too hard to obtain. And I don't see a new lebron champ pack for a couple years at least.

kp's > wtl's
I agree

LOL I love the euro know it alls. Makes it so much easier for the people who actually do know what's going on.
Euro know it all?

Tho that does apply to you, I was talking about the subject at hand, euro sites.

Lol as is the usual case on NT ronaldcinho ronaldcinho the only jimmies rustled were yours when you tried to be slick and dude told the truth about euro sites that you
Obviously didn't know. Then you say he's got sand in his crotch, blabber on not knowing what you're taking about and tell him it's pointless to argue (typical NT higher road move.....), and then make yet another post back to back about the same subject, disagreeing with what he said, and are still wrong and arguing.... HAHAHAHA
Lol @ me being a euro know it all. I know nothing about Europe at all my man let alone the stores there, don't know who gave you that impression :lol:

Did you not see the Lunar90 SP? Or the ATC II stuff that dropped recently? look at anything with NikeLab or HTM on it. Nike is still putting out good limited stuff that will command resell prices... They just haven't been basketball shoes.

Euro know it all?

Lol as is the usual case on NT @ronaldcinho the only jimmies rustled were yours when you tried to be slick and dude told the truth about euro sites that you
Lol @ me being a euro know it all. I know nothing about Europe at all my man let alone the stores there, don't know who gave you that impression
laugh.gif
he was speaking about me. oh whale, can't please everyone on NT.

lol i saw the links posted on a fb group , didnt knew they were from that website ! 

just trying to help out 

No biggie.

Personal thought, If you going to post any info and dont know the source just put "unknown" but i will always suggest to give credit when is due :smile:

Back
Top Bottom