Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
FC dropped price again

Down to $600 now lol

Dudes are not even lettin it breathe just cuttin lower and lower within hours lol

Do you know if any of those spots made calls yet? I signed up at those also. I don't want to be one of those guys that calls them. ..
Hahahaha....yea i have not called them. I have not heard anyone getting a call either. Some local FB groups some dude is posting almost a full size run for sale. Could be the raffle pairs. The latest call i ever got was like 9:30pmn from a HOH for concord lows. So i still have hope.

honestly maan...i am really thinking of camping at one of these FCFS spots especially since it looks like its gonna rain. Raincoat, swimming trunks, beater vans, and mosquito repelllent.

CHAMPS - South Park is making calls now. Tower City was supposed to start at 5. Havent heard anything about FNL calls yet

Double post. My fault 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Looking like more than the Cramp Elites and Lows for that matter. Those only hit HOH here, but WTL are damm there everywhere. Even smaller malls got some stock. But I aint complaining 
nthat.gif

I wouldn't think the WTL's would have the same numbers as the ASG's especially considering the ASG's came in kids.

Thank you based god. Hit on three pairs of these (2 at HOH Sunvalley this morning and 1 at HOH Valley Fair the other day). Shoe gods finally hooking me up after I sold most of my collection to the homies for basically nothing.

So I struck out with the raffles at my local HoH, I'm glued to my phone waiting on a call from Champ's, if anything the furthest I'll go is online tomorrow morning like everyone else who doesn't have a guaranteed pair then it's on to the China's for me. Like a lot of people on here say, no shoe is ever the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom