Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hey fam looking to pick up the Acid Lions on Thursday; do the lows fit tts or half size up like the mids? Don't want these joints crushing my toes :x

Prices for Loser Lows aren't too bad right now. I saw a few auctions end at $300 or so. I'm gonna try to message a few sellers to negotiate via invoice.

Prices for Loser Lows aren't too bad right now. I saw a few auctions end at $300 or so. I'm gonna try to message a few sellers to negotiate via invoice.
Not in my size, idiots are bidding them up over $450.

All bin prices around $400 disappear within minutes of being listed.

Last edited:
After reading some of the pages and the prices that some of you dudes are throwing around for sneakers....a few thoughts

You better not be living at home...

Your retirment vehicle/plan better be accumlating monthly.....

You better not be past due/ got bill collectors banging down your door....

Cause dudes are in here talking about maxed out credit cards and spending paycheck money before they even have it for some $300 kicks.....

Listen before anyone even says it....I dont care what the next man does with his dough....but damn....Im scared for this generation...

Im an older dude...you guys will be taking care of me one day.....
if you're worried about being taken care of your in a lot of trouble brah, bcuz the state of affairs is messed up and shoes is the least of the problem, I tell you every SEPT i worry if i'm have to savings acct dip because i'm scared i'm not gonna get paid because of gov't budgeting lockouts and other bs
nerd.gif
 no ones safe

I hate to say this, but I'm somewhat disappointed in the fit of the XI Lows.  Maybe it's because I love the 8's so much, but I feel like the support around the ankle and upper portion of my foot is not up to par.  Maybe I'm spoiled with how great the mids feel on my feet, but I'm having some major doubts right now 
mean.gif
I don't know what to say, i love the lows but i never had the 8s to compare, i just know the lows are more comfy than the mids on this one

don't know where you're seeing those prices. Just sold a 14 on eBay for $480.

^^ If you check the sold listings on eBay for the lows, you will see a lot in the 300-350 range.

What is a fair price for WTL 11's? I want to buy a pair, but I see prices of 1200+ and then I hear about people getting it for under 1k.

they're not even worth $190 as it is and people are paying $480 ? 
sick.gif
It's the hype. But some people are flat out stupid and pay that much when there are many listings available for under $400. People just impatient and don't research enough, just click and buy.

Grabbed a Pair of Finals Elites just incase Friday becomes a bad day....

Grabbed a Pair of Finals Elites just incase Friday becomes a bad day....
Luckily won the raffle for the lows this past Monday.

Have the champ pack from last year on deck like you, just in case I strike out on the red elites, I'll be the salty one to post a pic of my Champ Elite X's on IG instead lol

^^ If you check the sold listings on eBay for the lows, you will see a lot in the 300-350 range.

What is a fair price for WTL 11's? I want to buy a pair, but I see prices of 1200+ and then I hear about people getting it for under 1k.

You can get them for $850 on Kicks-Crew

Personally, I'd just wait until the actual release

I'm ready to get my first Lebron Low this Thursday, black shoes with a gum sole is to nice, best XI low IMO.  Wasn't a fan of the multicolor lows personally, people jumped on that Champ Pack hype to much but I can see why it peaked peoples interest in these days where every WT shoe is a sell out no matter how hideous.

Yea i just picked mine up for $360 shipped but had $59 n change in ebay bucks so it saved me a lil $$$

Back
Top Bottom