Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I was able to cop KC's  from sneakerhead.com the other night.   hype or not, paying 357.00 shipped to me isn't bad at all, love this model.  Would have been 265 for me from NDC anyway,  so i paid about 92.00 above retail.  Stress of release day avoided.  Can't wait to get them in.  

I was able to cop KC's  from sneakerhead.com the other night.   hype or not, paying 357.00 shipped to me isn't bad at all, love this model.  Would have been 265 for me from NDC anyway,  so i paid about 92.00 above retail.  Stress of release day avoided.  Can't wait to get them in.  

Congrats, man. You did the right thing. I know that these will be another hassle for me.

KCs are really really nice but Jesus the WTLs are horrid 
laugh.gif
 The only "What the" shoes that look decent besides the SBs have been Kobes.

kix crew has the RED ELITES up for pre order (coming soon)?!?!?!?!?!

did i miss something ? they releasing ???? sorry if i missed it

Last edited:

I think that is going to be a pretty wise choice. If you cant get them for retail then I am sure that will be the average resell price.

kix crew has the RED ELITES up for pre order (coming soon)?!?!?!?!?!

did i miss something ? they releasing ???? sorry if i missed it
I haven't heard that they were releasing. KixCrew is using people as a loan service. They get your cash and make you sit and wait in case something releases. They are chumps in my opinion.

in the comments below someone asks how do u think they will hold up in time and he replied i worn them a couple times and they scuff up just by walking smh

yup. I feel like this will be nice piece to my collection. Seriously thinking of just focusing all my energy towards Lebrons and shunning Js altogether. Lebrons and SBs from here on out. Pretty much all I wear now anyway.
I am with you. Some of the remastered series look nice but I am tired of the rat race with every single J release. Going to start focusing on a few select big 3 drops and then runners/sb.

I am with you. Some of the remastered series look nice but I am tired of the rat race with every single J release. Going to start focusing on a few select big 3 drops and then runners/sb.
Ditto. Last pair of J's I picked up were the grape 5's. All KD, Kobe,and LBJ since.

yup. I feel like this will be nice piece to my collection. Seriously thinking of just focusing all my energy towards Lebrons and shunning Js altogether. Lebrons and SBs from here on out. Pretty much all I wear now anyway.

Agreed. Even though I have a connect, Im just done with em. Let the youngins have em.

Ditto. Last pair of J's I picked up were the grape 5's. All KD, Kobe,and LBJ since.

pretty much EVERYTHING I copped since 5s I've either sold or tryna sell :lol: :lol:

These columbias finna be ON tho. That's a bet. But after those I think I'll stick to pre 01 Js and stuff like that. I had sport blue 6s on the list but I think I'm off those as well. I wanna go back and get some older Lebrons too, even a pair of Vs and VIs. I want to have AT LEAST one of each. AND I need some soldier 1s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom