nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Update: SoleFLy sold out already 

Last edited:
View media item 1050583
i call these tiger sharks. since i saw the xii im gettin as many xi i can 2k15 gon be a year full of duds imo
I agree. Aside from the KD VII, nothing interests me at all. Not impressed by the Lebron XII unless it's a color way that really blows me away. Not interested in JB's "remastered" shoes. And I will only buy a few color ways of the KD VII here and there. It's nice knowing that after I went absolute HAM on the Lebron XI my money will be saved come next year.

The wtl release is a shambles, pairs on pairs available on eBay for a thousand+, just ridiculous.

Wade opted out of his contract also.

seen a pic of a possible lbj xii elite that may be a bit better than the reg.i dissagree about jays though. imma get every 11,12,13 they make and the all red 10 if u can  resist after seeing this pic then u dont like sneakers man

resell is ~1000 for the au pairs, when they release globally anyone have an estimate on what it'll be?

how difficult will it be to cop from ndc?

i think a lot of us would disagree....the jordan 15 was yuck

anyways...bosh is the only man standing who hasn't opted out yet...he better opt out if we trying to see lebron 12s in miami colorways....hard to go wrong with red and black sneaks!

i think a lot of us would disagree....the jordan 15 was yuck

anyways...bosh is the only man standing who hasn't opted out yet...he better opt out if we trying to see lebron 12s in miami colorways....hard to go wrong with red and black sneaks!
Espn has it that Bosh has opted out with UD and Wade as well.

Yup. Fully expect everyone to be back, have Napier, and Melo if everything works out the way it is looking.

Back
Top Bottom