Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Not necessarily. If they have multiple paypal accounts. They can just withdraw the money once received since there's no hold on it. And move on to the next one. You can file a claim, win ,but if the money isn't there, you get nothing.
Not true, the money will go into negative and paypal will eventually get a collections agency against the seller. They do a pretty good job of connecting paypals by names, addresses, bank accounts, which is all needed to create one.

Not true, the money will go into negative and paypal will eventually get a collections agency against the seller. They do a pretty good job of connecting paypals by names, addresses, bank accounts, which is all needed to create one.
Right, But like you said. "Pretty Good" it's not 100% and not guaranteed. Wish Paypal just always put a hold on the money until both parties are satisfied.

seems like  a few people scored wtl doubles down under 
nerd.gif
  were they a hassle to get ??

i think the lb xi sb colorway is the best xi so far besides the 2k14 and wtl...seen the allstar xi in person only liked the details on the shoe other than that didnt like the WTF Nike was thinking when they chose that colorway it would be hard to match anything with them

UNDS these today...these gator kings I think just took over as my favorite colorway over the KP
I felt the same way.  Good wear.  
nthat.gif

I don't know how you guys can restrain that long from wearing stuff...I'm like the little kid who has to wear them out of the store.  
laugh.gif

Congrats @lewi1913  !  Your shoe purchases just went up $50 every time you buy a new release (gotta buy that little pair to match)!  
wink.gif
  But it's awesome!  

Back
Top Bottom