Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

what did y'all use to search for the gator kings, nothing I typed in pulled anything up, saw bhm but they sitting at mt local FTA atleast they were sat
It was on the page when I clicked the link. Last pair on top row, beside BHM. It's still on the page.
yeah I never saw them and for the ext I had to search ext, and bhm for the bhm, but typing in gumbo, nola, asg, all star game, nothing
roll.gif
I just found it weird

Doubled up on the hero's to have a hoop and casual pair. Sending 1 pair back.

After wearing them around the house for 15 minutes the pain on the lateral portion of my foot, right where that tpu shank is, would be unbearable at actual game speed. It's like the tightness of the toe box relocated to the mid-foot. I understand wanting to be stable, but a shoe also needs to allow your foot to expand. These things are just waiting to break someones 5th metatarsal. Unfortunate because I was really looking forward to hooping in these.

Hero's are still a great cw, but it looks like these are it for me as far as the elites.

After wearing them around the house for 15 minutes the pain on the lateral portion of my foot, right where that tpu shank is, would be unbearable at actual game speed. It's like the tightness of the toe box relocated to the mid-foot. I understand wanting to be stable, but a shoe also needs to allow your foot to expand. These things are just waiting to break someones 5th metatarsal. Unfortunate because I was really looking forward to hooping in these.

Hero's are still a great cw, but it looks like these are it for me as far as the elites.
yeah, really tight on the mid foot

It's a really bad quality pic, but I was at the game Sunday and saw him wearing them... too bad he wouldn't stop moving so i could take a pic.. LOL 

yeah, really tight on the mid foot

yet somebody ( I don't recall who) tried to tell me the Elites were more comfortable than the XIs. I know the EXACT pain you guys are talking about. And it's only on one foot for me, not both. **** is almost unbearable :frown:

Back
Top Bottom