• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
... looks like cg just did its own date but hey, nothing wrong with that in my book. they are up now too: http://www.citygear.com/Nike-Max-Lebron-XI-Low-Dunkman.html
Well...#teamretail
laugh.gif
But hey, no sales tax!

There's too much releasing this weekend. Nike just threw the Dunkman Lows up for the 24th as well...so taking one off the list early is cool with me. Thanks for the link. (You too, redrum...even though I missed it that time)

Last edited:
Seriously, what's the obsession with how a guy points his foot during an ON FOOT VIDEO? He's showing off a friggin' shoe. As many angles as possible.

If some of you have your own sexual-identity problems...I'm sure there are other forums for that
laugh.gif

Seriously, what's the obsession with how a guy points his foot during an ON FOOT VIDEO? He's showing off a friggin' shoe. As many angles as possible.

If some of you have your own sexual-identity problems...I'm sure there are other forums for that :lol:

Naaa bruh that **** give me second hand embarrassment :lol:

Stuff like that just lame and feminine.

why couldnt nike have given us this instead of those ugly lion print shoes for the 2ks!
id love to know the full story on how the whole 2k14 design went down. i feel as though the lion print was not the original plan, even actually a last ditch effort. im not saying they were supposed to be the WTL (source code fiasco) but i just feel like there were different plans intended for the design. i doubt we will ever know the story but it would be cool to find out what went on behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom