Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

First pics of the lows had the midsole/sole from the 8.  Interesting that the soles have now been replaced with the same one from the 9 and 10.

900x900px-LL-8b872270_image.jpeg
900x900px-LL-0647309d_Lebron_11_Low_Easter_100_outsole_0052_FB_large.jpeg

Well, if they are going to recycle an outsole it makes more sense to use the later versions imo

the majority of lows bought last year were when they went on sale for $119.99

that $180 price is too damn high

it seems that the bhm will be the only 11 with a tab on the tongue. 

im stoked for these superheros should be easy to get because of the ridiculous price

For anyone needing blackouts just hit up Nike Chicago...or prolly any other NT.. they are just chilling on shelves. 

Not sure if it's been talked about but the "reverse kings pride" colorway is dropping May 17th. Saw the GS in person tonight and they look awesome. My 2nd favorite colorway of the XI.

i work at a kids footlocker and we just got our shipment in of the florals and my manager said the release date for those is april 5th

not sure if that correct since they not even popping up on the employee release calendar but take it for what its worth

i work at a kids footlocker and we just got our shipment in of the florals and my manager said the release date for those is april 5th

not sure if that correct since they not even popping up on the employee release calendar but take it for what its worth
these? Theyre only coming in GS sizes?

Honestly I dont think 3m laces goes well with the anthracites but thats my own opinion. Feel like the low key details on the shoe are its greatest strength.

Back
Top Bottom