Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Went to my spot in the morning. Manager told me to come back around noon because their shipment didn't arrived. Came back aroud noon, nothing yet. Came back in the afternoon, manager had my pair waiting for me, asked for my number for future release, bought the man some lunch, and walked out a happy man.

View media item 779228

He got your number? You bought him lunch? Sounds like a budding relationship. Lol I kid.

Does Nike usually send you a tracking number after cancelling your order. I know they reroute the package back to them. Or perhaps they realize they messed up. I still haven't talked to anyone so I don't know. Trying to make sense of it all

Man good looks on those who posted style code, was able to cop those and dunks off ndc. I bet NDC will make ASG's TLO just bc, let's hope not.

thats pretty common among the newer crowd. you see it a lot in the JB section. people press submit order and immediately come to NT and ask if anyone got their tracking info yet.

Oh God that's so annoying.

*Click submit payment*

*Logs on to NT*

"Anybody get shipping confirmation yet?"

Hopefully a few spots get the ASG around Baltimore. Im not trying to drive to PGC to strike out. Wished they did online raffles like FNL, so I could save on gas and time

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the help and advice in this thread. Yall helped me cop multiple shoes, just wanted to say I appreciate the help. Cheers and good luck to everybody on the Gator kings. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom