Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It's crazy nike decided to get all debo on dudes over this shoe but didn't go hard on the limited release that have dropped recently. Nike is like my ex girlfriend. One minute she was chill. The next minute she would act completely different.

I think that's about 90 - 95% of women though, you just have to find one with a mild case of it :lol: but yea if they did all this with the BHM's I dread what's gonna be instore for the ASG's, hopefully I can secure a pair instore, anyone heard anything exact on the limited-ness yet or release info? :nerd:

I'm dreading these ASG releases with my size 13 foot smh. I'm wondering cuz every picture them look different, the posite on the bhm is clearly black. But what color is the fuse? For example in the last picture posted it looks darker, almost black. But the pic before that.. It's like slate gray. Which is it

Last edited:
I'm dreading these ASG releases with my size 13 foot smh. I'm wondering cuz every picture them look different, the posite on the bhm is clearly black. But what color is the fuse? For example in the last picture posted it looks darker, almost black. But the pic before that.. It's like slate gray. Which is it
The fuse is basically all 3M, that's why the color looks different.

Funny that you ask that.... They just ask who had a ticket... And no one had 1 lol....
Strange to say the least...

Thanks for the goodluck wishes.... Employee just came out asking for desired Shoe n sz... m lucky number 2 on that list.. Everybody else but another dude went for the kds... if only the same thing could happen with the asg...

U cop from
Galleria? Northline?

Nike playing with me first they cancelled me now they send a shipped email. I also ordered from cg after the link was posted

Thinking about getting the Galaxys.

Anyone know if they'll be hard to get on release date? I have a 10% and free 2 day shipping code for NDC so that's where I would have to get them.

Price is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom