Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Definitely the greatest bhm shoe, going to be tough to try to pick them up for a good price just can't pass on these

Definitely the greatest bhm shoe, going to be tough to try to pick them up for a good price just can't pass on these
i made the wrong choice by passing 
laugh.gif
  i woke up late anyways tho, so i guess it wasn't meant to be  

Lol yea resell prices are crazy right now, im hoping I can land a pair in the 300-320 range bfore they get any worse

I believe the backordered status means that they haven't gotten their shipment yet. Or, they use the backordered status as a tactic to possibly cancel orders by saying they didn't get their shipment. Footlocker/Eastbay/Footaction/Champs all have the same inventory and they all ship from an Eastbay distribution center hence the EAS tags on the boxes.

EDIT: Called in and they said they are not on backorder

Last edited:
So BHM went fairly quick huh, hope everyone copped that wanted to rock them! I'm sure some pairs will eventually popup here and there, good luck!

Was 2nd in line at Saint Alfred's only to find out that they didn't have a size 12 
sick.gif
 How the hell do you have an 11.5 and a 13 but no 12? 
mean.gif

Yours still says processing? Mine says processed... Just refresh and see
Yea sorry thats what i ment i got the processed email but when i go to click on the tracking in the email a fatal error comes up and page doesnt load!!!....
mad.gif
....does the processed mean that we are good??

I'm still lost when people talk of this meg.
Not much too it. Nike cancels order ocassionally if they suspect foul play. The head of the fraud - cancelation departed is a lady named Meg. So when people say they got megged they mean Nike cancelled their order.

Smh no more on foot pictures. Sadly this is all I have to hang on since I wasn't able to cop and congrats to all #TEAMBHM you deserve it and for people who haven't track down a pair good luck hunting. On to the SB id

Not much too it. Nike cancels order ocassionally if they suspect foul play. The head of the fraud - cancelation departed is a lady named Meg. So when people say they got megged they mean Nike cancelled their order.
foul play from typing the style code, better not happen on the ASG

wth I got megged also for searching by style code no bot.

Got megged on my order this morning and didnt even use a bot.....FML

same here. just had a chat with them with no concrete answer of course, said management will contact me within one business day, but she said quantity may have been a reason.. without getting too into detail. and all i did was search model number and add to cart. all good tho i still got what was needed. ill wait to hear back from them to see what they have to say

foul play from typing the style code, better not happen on the ASG
I doubt it was because he searched style code, if he talked to someone and told them that's how he purchased they took that and used it as an excuse. Just like the dude who told the person on the line he used tweetdeck and Nike said that's why they cancelled his order. I think they are just flagging people who get lots of releases and randomly cancelling orders.

I doubt it was because he searched style code, if he talked to someone and told them that's how he purchased they took that and used it as an excuse. Just like the dude who told the person on the line he used tweetdeck and Nike said that's why they cancelled his order. I think they are just flagging people who get lots of releases and randomly cancelling orders.
Idk but thats the only thing I done, I only returned one order to Nike and the releases i got in the past were gr. I could see if I grabbed every prelude pack like some were able to do

Back
Top Bottom