Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Was 2nd in line at Saint Alfred's only to find out that they didn't have a size 12 
sick.gif
 How the hell do you have an 11.5 and a 13 but no 12? 
mean.gif
Employee has it held down for either themselves or someone else.  I have a friend who is a manager at Champs so when they get things he's more than happy to hold em down for me.  He's opened without size 10's before.

same here. just had a chat with them with no concrete answer of course, said management will contact me within one business day, but she said quantity may have been a reason.. without getting too into detail. and all i did was search model number and add to cart. all good tho i still got what was needed. ill wait to hear back from them to see what they have to say
have they oversold in the past, now if that is the legit reason i can live with that if I got thru last. That's why for the most part I grab 2 from different sites but after I got thru I decided to hook up a friend with thr eb pair, now I'm without a pair for myself

Last edited:
After years  of striking out, I scored online today for the first time in my entire life.  I randomly kept trying to add to cart on FTL while waiting for nbastore to tweet their link (I wanted to cop from nbastore because I have a $40 credit....I also had no idea that they were not getting them). Finally, at 8:21am the shoes magically added to my cart, then a window popped up telling me I was in line and could check out in 6 minutes. I waited the six minutes, checked out at 8:27am, and the rest is history.

Just jumped on some DS Aways for $175 shipped. Should have got them at xmas on City Gear for $140 
mean.gif

Under retail is still a win though I guess...

Can't believe the hype all the sudden on these BHM. I won't pay more than $250 so I prob won't see a 2nd pair. Took too long on FTL, big time regret...

I wouldn't even advise checking out on villa like that if you could even get that far. I did the same with the Xmas checked out hours later order confirmation and everything only to have my order canceled days later

Aftet getting cancelled how long it takes nike to update their site. Order saying preparing to ship. Probably back to warehouse

It's crazy nike decided to get all debo on dudes over this shoe but didn't go hard on the limited release that have dropped recently. Nike is like my ex girlfriend. One minute she was chill. The next minute she would act completely different.

Back
Top Bottom