Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Anyone know what these are look like quantity-wise? Limited perhaps? 
BHM are a GR. They will be available in Dunkman type numbers. Wait a few weeks for a great sale and pick them up below retail

#teambelowretail

#SneakerGod

Last edited:
Last edited:
Gotta pass on bhm since I got a deal for a room @ the beach I couldn't pass up. Finace looking at me like I dare you. All is well though hopefully I can score on the rebound. This sucks!!! Good luck to the rest of #TEAMBHM

any legit/reasonable ASG preorder sites? pm me?

I saw kickscrew shows sold out, price point 295 but I dunno if they ever had em for sale

Hey fellas, first post in here but I've read up on the last 30 pages or so to get caught up.

I'm a little older (just turned 29
ohwell.gif
) and am looking to start playin ball again.  I used to play seriously in high school, also AAU, and continued shortly in college.  Wanted to grab a pair of XI's ever since I saw the Kings Pride (reminded me of these that I had back in the day......

nike-air-flightposite-black-metallic-gold-01.jpg

So my first question for the thread would be:  Now that these have been out and worn enough; would you guys actually recommend these for playing ball?  Seeing as how its been almost a decade for me, any of the newer kicks are probably gonna feel great.  Judging from various performance reviews I've also been looking at the M10 and the XX8, but am concerned about the issues with the air unit or 'air bag'.  Really curious to see what you guys have to say?  I know a lot of you probably just wear them causally, which I know feels great as I've been able to try them on and find my size but obviously couldn't break them in, as I know is needed.  Thoughts?

And my second question is just about generally finding the best deal.  I was originally just waiting for a CW to hit that I wanted to pay retail for but after some thought I realize I don't even care about the CW.  If I'm going to use them for indoor only I could get any of them and be happy.  My least favorite has been the MiamiVsAkron, but I'd even grab those for a good price.

So I guess in summation; if you guys recommend them for playing, whats the best price I could look for in the Dunkman(seems to be the one thats sitting right now).  I saw the link for 130 ish a few pages back but no 11.5.  I haven't bought Jordans or Nike Basketball shoes in so long that I don't know where to look for discounts.  Will places like DSG mark down their FSR of Dunkmans eventually or no?

Any help or info is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance to all who reply...

O and I realize this may not be a good time to ask this with the BHM release going on, so no worries if it gets lost in the mix. Thanks for the time fellas...

Last edited:

BHM are a GR. They will be available in Dunkman type numbers. Wait a few weeks for a great sale and pick them up below retail

#teambelowretail

#SneakerGod
and what is your source that the BHM are a GR ?  I heard otherwise.   not as limited as the Forging Irons, but not plentiful as a normal GR.  Somewhere in between i would guess

I wouldn't say they're a GR (BHMs). Our Champs/Jimmy Jazz/DTLR gets everything Nike basketball, but not these. The local HOH is doing raffle only for 36 pairs and it's a reasonably high-volume store.

^ i know right.. when i seen that price i was like only $220 ? :smokin   but then i realized that i'm paying two hundred and twenty dollars for one shoe :x   
To be honest I don't mind paying $220 cos the retail here in canada will be $280 before taxes so if u think u have it bad...HEH think again famo

Just got that call for BHM! First time I won a raffle...

Now on to the ASG and Jordans, I swear I always spend a good stack on shoes in february

Just got that call for BHM! First time I won a raffle...

Now on to the ASG and Jordans, I swear I always spend a good stack on shoes in february
same here man.  I never won a raffle before and to win it on these is even better.  Felt like I hit the lottery lol

:lol: man isn't that terrible. nike got a choke hold

I know right, people were crying about the $250.00 which I can understand but now we find out they're gonna be $220.00 I feel a little better but not really because that's just gonna bring more buyers into the picture :lol: best of luck to all nonetheless :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom