Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I can definitely see the 9 vs. 11 comparison, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all, particularly after the Xs...

17 – Nike Lebron XI “BHM” 646702-001

Color code doesnt really say much tho

I think someone said theyre calling them the prohibitions

color for this code is

ANTHRACITE/MTLLC GOLD-PRPL VNM

so unless there is some purple in the picture that i can't see those are not bhm

Those Blk/Gold joints are starting to look a little too good to be real.

I'm leaning towards the pic being bogus....

I was honestly leaving towards not buying the aways but after seeing them in person I definitely wanted them! The red does remind you of the metallic red Foamposites from a few years ago.

View media item 637407

I can definitely see the 9 vs. 11 comparison, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all, particularly after the Xs...

Me too but that's also a problem because with all the hot colorways dropping it's not as easy to pass on releases as it was with X's lol

How many of the X's hit outlets???  maybe the volts or canary yellow ones?  no way KP which is mostly sold out online and aways will hit outlets..

what does "hit outlets" mean anymore? it used to mean they would get sent to outlets for a significantly discounted price. clearly, that isn't the case anymore so what does the statement mean?

How many of the X's hit outlets???  maybe the volts or canary yellow ones?  no way KP which is mostly sold out online and aways will hit outlets..

all shoes hit outlets.
quantity and pricing is what matters.

what does "hit outlets" mean anymore? it used to mean they would get sent to outlets for a significantly discounted price. clearly, that isn't the case anymore so what does the statement mean?

This is so true, that statement has no real meaning anymore

Hell the KP's are still sitting on all shelves here in memphis. Memphis is a jordan city, if its not jordan, it'll sit down here for a little bit. BUT i do doubt the KP's will go to outlets.

None of the shoes that released are limited so far, but JM said there are slightly less pairs of the aways then the KPs

secretly wishes the aways came out in a Kentucky IX theme
happy.gif
Same here

something like this 

Last edited:
honestly guys,
I would suggest focusing on buying from retail chains before waiting on an outlet drop. What I mean is waiting to see if you can get them either on sale, some sort of discount, or with a coupon or something. I've had better success with lower with this method than waiting for outlets in recent years because of the initial outlet price, shipping isn't free from outlets anymore, outlets don't readily do phone orders anymore, and the time it takes for stuff to hit in larger numbers now.

^^^ that would work for me.
my thing is I have a ton of black/red shoes from the Jordan love I have so I generally try to get the other colors from the LeBron/Kobe lines.

granted, the aways are a pretty shoe. I just am really hesitant to add another black/red shoe to my collection at a $200 price point. I would probably have to off one of my black/red jordans to make me feel like I didn't just waste $200.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom