Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It's kind of funny that they have the Armorposite cut in the toebox high over the part where you would assume everyone's big toe to be, and also cut similarly high over the pinky toe area. :evil:

I am leaning on gammas and Christmas. For sure Christmas ain't going to sit so that is retail. But I'm hoping gamma can be grabbed on the cheap.

That carbon fiber cut kinda has the Cool Grey vibe to them at first glance. The pink seems out of place. Can't wait to see them in mens size. 

That has to be the pink foil shoe JM was referring to....at least I hope so! I was able to see that sole on an ID pair at my Dallas NT and in person, it's sick! KP and these for the year, and I'd be set.  I do agree with the bringing back the birthday model comment.  I like the Christmas pair, but it definitely screams the holiday season....I don't think I'm going to want to drop $200 on a pair that I probably won't want to wear very long after the 25th.  
Any idea what color the sole is? That sole is fire and the pink foils are just so simple and clean.
Christmas will be copped I'm a sucker for mint. Don't know to cop both pit vipers and Texas or just king prides leaning forward to the two for one since I'm not buying. Hope the kps sit a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
This shoe has done some serious growing on me over the past few months.Too bad my check for this week is going towards the Texas KDs. I'm really liking all of the cws so far. As far as the $200 price tag, not really tripping. Better than missing out on them and having to pay a resell price.

Nice pic up there
smokin.gif

This shoe has done some serious growing on me over the past few months.Too bad my check for this week is going towards the Texas KDs. I'm really liking all of the cws so far. As far as the $200 price tag, not really tripping. Better than missing out on them and having to pay a resell price.
True story, they're $250 in Canada so its a bit harder of a decision...probably still gonna pick the KP up.

Last edited:
these should be readily available. My footlocker gets nothing and they got em in. I'm looking forward to grabbing a pair. these are :smokin

anyone grab the TW XDR?  I'm curious if someone gets both TW pairs and could do a comparison... I have never splurged on XDR for the outdoor courts, but I'd consider it with these.

Do XDR ever make it outside Asia?  Outlets ever?

XDR shoes do hit outlets and such, but not alot you'll see a couple if you search monthly

XDR?

Its basically the version to play outdoors cause the rubber on the outsole is xtra durable rubber aka XDR

Back
Top Bottom