Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Definitely should have gone with a smoked outsole on those Pink Foils.
Carbon Fiber print is  :nthat: though

Nope. ICE sole is perfect! :smokin

Terracotta warriors are the only cop for me so far :smokin

Funny, TWs are still the WORST colorway I done seen. Not even the homie TWENTY's pics can tell me otherwise.

The Akron Vs Miami CW Kinda Favors The Cannons

Them joints are beautiful. Possibly my 2nd fav colorway so far behind KPs.

Saw them in person today. I'm passing. Remind me of these...

View media item 611270

You can't be serious.....

laugh.gif

Nope. ICE sole is perfect! :smokin
Funny, TWs are still the WORST colorway I done seen. Not even the homie TWENTY's pics can tell me otherwise.
Them joints are beautiful. Possibly my 2nd fav colorway so far behind KPs.

You can't be serious.....

I agree the TW's aren't for me either. KP's and Akron's are :smokin. Both of those will definitely be copped.

I loved the Xmas 10's so much that i doubled up.

10 months later, about 50 plus wears later they still look his brother Mr. DS Pair (i scrub my kicks after ever wear, but tear and tore wise,
these things don't shutter in the butter, just stay in the nutter with no clutter). 

Definitely don't need to double up on these lebrons, especially if your rotation is deep.

Real deep. 

Umph. 8)

My first pair of Lebrons ,Just placed the order for my size 11 in the KPs BIG SHOUT OUT to the dude who posted the link to the store in Lithuania for $225 shipped :nthat: :nthat:
Retail plus NY tax smh id rather spend the extra $7 for the peace of mind and sleeping in on sat :tongue: now we play the waiting game

I called my foot locker (which never gets anything) and they are getting 1 full size run. I asked about when they would be sold because the mall doesn't open until 10 am. The manager said that she would sell them at 9:30! Why??? She is letting people into the store at 8 am!

Yesterday I saw the AF1 with the same colorway of the Akron v Miami...horrible. I don't know what people are really seeing in some of these CWs. The TW are horrible, KP look like baby poop, cheap CF print on the foam, t-rex...snowflakes on the Xmas...it is almost like Nike is trying way too hard to make stories to create hype.

Akron vs Miami is the funniest one...who the hell came up with that? And if it was unique or actually had meaning for Lebron, why are other shoes out, same CW with no stupid *** name.

The red/black were and still are the only pair I like. (Looked super sick in the background on open court)

All opinions...but I'm just not feeling any colors yet on the regular releases. I do have two IDs in mind though but am waiting for the fade option.

Yeah I don't get the baby poop thing either. I could also care less about whatever story or nickname Nike comes up with as long as I like how the shoes look.

Yeah I don't get the baby poop thing either. I could also care less about whatever story or nickname Nike comes up with as long as I like how the shoes look.

:rofl: he actually said baby poop

Naw i agree with him on TW is horrible, tho but i absolutely disagree with him on the stories, plus its not like the stories sell the shoes

Yesterday I saw the AF1 with the same colorway of the Akron v Miami...horrible. I don't know what people are really seeing in some of these CWs. The TW are horrible, KP look like baby poop, cheap CF print on the foam, t-rex...snowflakes on the Xmas...it is almost like Nike is trying way too hard to make stories to create hype.

Petrie's designs are quite minimalistic and derivative - hence the overuse of themes and/or 'stories'.

In the grand scheme of things, how many pairs of the same shoe do you actually need? I see this flood of horrid colours as a damn good reason to get no more than one or two pairs and put the money towards other things.

Petrie's designs are quite minimalistic and derivative - hence the overuse of themes and/or 'stories'.

In the grand scheme of things, how many pairs of the same shoe do you actually need? I see this flood of horrid colours as a damn good reason to get no more than one or two pairs and put the money towards other things.

That's like telling somebody who likes Dunks & own Bisons.....pass on those Jedis & Rayguns. You own one pair of Dunks, you own them all. :rofl:

Some people go in on particular model of shoe cause they actually like that model. I'm just saying...

I love the KP's. Wasnt gonna pull the trigger but IVE GOT THE ITCH for these...All the other CW's I'm not digging in the pics maybe I'll have to see them in person

Don't sleep on these! Workers at my FTL are comparing these to the Jordan XI.

Hype isi building .... Big time!

Saw them in person today. I'm passing. Remind me of these...
I don't get it
I apologize if i didn't clarify, but the BOTTOM of the KP remind me of these. I had the Lebron VIII v3 and they were pretty good on the court, but the bottom got dusty and dingy. I only buy my shoes to play basketball in, and was considering the KP but wasn't sure about getting them because I didn't want the bottom to get all dirty. An NTer said they had a mint  or green sole and not a white sole, so I went to check them out in person. After seeing them in person, I realized that the KP will get dirty just like the shoe in the picture above. When taking that into account, I am going to pass on the KP and wait for the Gamma Blue. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom