Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Is that the one JM was talking about with the pink foil?
nerd.gif
The cf is the sole reason to cop. The pink is meh and clear sole while icy, I prefer smoked translucent. Will it be GS only though?
I think you are right, there was that "Miami Nights"-esque colorway code listed, that was black/grey/pink foil, maybe this is them in a GS size. 

best LeBron 's in terms of looks imo . but I'll wait for some better colorways to drop before I cop a pair .

Xmas are dope

Im surprised the KPs get so much love... I think the TWs s*** on em, can't wait. Ready for a new pair of hoop shoes asap

I felt the same about the TWs until I saw typical unfiltered pics of them w/o the 3M effects...They'll probably just grow on me again with more future pics.

anyone grab the TW XDR?  I'm curious if someone gets both TW pairs and could do a comparison... I have never splurged on XDR for the outdoor courts, but I'd consider it with these.

Do XDR ever make it outside Asia?  Outlets ever?

May pass on the XMas colorway if that's the final decision on that colorway. If I can't do the SOL Hyperposite, I won't do these even if they got LBJ DNA on these.

That has to be the pink foil shoe JM was referring to....at least I hope so! I was able to see that sole on an ID pair at my Dallas NT and in person, it's sick! KP and these for the year, and I'd be set.  I do agree with the bringing back the birthday model comment.  I like the Christmas pair, but it definitely screams the holiday season....I don't think I'm going to want to drop $200 on a pair that I probably won't want to wear very long after the 25th.  

Last edited:
So is it safe to say these will be running true to size for the most??

I personally think these will sell well but not sell out. So you should be able to walk inside of a store & try them on IMO a lot of stores are getting these.

Back
Top Bottom