Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I went 0/2 on the kicks I wanted this weekend so i kept my cool and just gonna go extra hard in trying to cop BHMs.

I thought the scarfaces were homes? I passed on those though because of the hyperfuse yellowing...
home aka scarface
its already established that the scarfaces were homes but i was saying the freegums were in the Footlocker system as homes also.

Quote from the lebron IX thread when the freegums dropped:

[QUOTE name="bigj505"]
Originally Posted by bigj505
hey, anyone else notice that the Freegums ring up as "LEBRON IX HOME" colorway?
laugh.gif
My HOH pair rang up as that.
laugh.gif
My other pair from my local Champs rang up as Nk Zm Lbrn 9 Wht/B. Prob just ran out of space to say "HOME"
They should have never dropped the other White/Black pair. It's so
sick.gif

[/quote]

Really though? What year is that quoted post from? :lol: bigj505 bigj505

Nice pick up @bullet31 :nthat: every time I see a pic of the AvM's it makes me regret not just grabbing them in store when I saw them (since then they've disappeared) but it was just something about the in hand actual first look that turned me off a little bit :smh: ..... that and the fact I had just struck out on the soleheaven deal on them for $137 shipped :frown: ..... I just couldn't bring myself to pay retail a that moment :smh: looks like that'll end up being what happens anyway though now ..... but not until I get them ASG's! :D

Last edited:
Anbody know if you can use more than 1 winners circle reward card on finishline? also wondering if you can use them as well as the coupons like $10 off order of $50 or $20 off order of $100. I know Lebrons are excluded from the coupons but was looking at getting some different kicks and I have 2 rewards coupons from buying gammas during 

Anbody know if you can use more than 1 winners circle reward card on finishline? also wondering if you can use them as well as the coupons like $10 off order of $50 or $20 off order of $100. I know Lebrons are excluded from the coupons but was looking at getting some different kicks and I have 2 rewards coupons from buying gammas during 
You can't bruh...

There's a thread for coupons where they discuss this stuff all day long if you ain't know, I'm sure someone in there will tell you the deal but if I remember correctly it can be done from your cell phone or mobil device a certain way not sure though, hope that helped :wink:

Last edited:
There's a thread for coupons where they discuss this stuff all day long if you ain't know, I'm sure someone in there will tell you the deal but if I remember correctly it can be done from your cell phone or mobil device a certain way not sure though, hope that helped
wink.gif
thanks will look for the thread, i read on the back of coupon and it says I can use it with 1 rewards coupon but it was only deducting the coupon online before I checked out and not the rewards, thanks for informing me about the thread.

EDIT: Had to do it on my phone for some reason it wouldnt take both online from my computer but it worked fine on my droid. I wanted to use $20 off of $100 but my rewards card knocked me down to $99.99 before tax so I had to settle for $10 off of $50, got free shipping and 30 bucks off I cant complain. 

Thanks @BarbarianBob  +repped. 

Last edited:
My xi Christmas fit fine in 11.5. My graffitis are hurting right now after wearing them for 2 hours. Ugh. Guess I'll off load these to recoup some cash and cop a 12.

My xi Christmas fit fine in 11.5. My graffitis are hurting right now after wearing them for 2 hours. Ugh. Guess I'll off load these to recoup some cash and cop a 12.
quality control on these is horrible...thankfully when I get a 15 it's long enough and wide enough where I really just don't give a crap
laugh.gif

quality control on these is horrible...thankfully when I get a 15 it's long enough and wide enough where I really just don't give a crap :lol:

I guess so. That's what I get for not wearing them around the house for a bit first lol. Just ordered a 12. Hope it isn't too much bigger. Freakingtoe box lol. So if any one needs an 11.5 on the low I got one haha

I guess so. That's what I get for not wearing them around the house for a bit first lol. Just ordered a 12. Hope it isn't too much bigger. Freakingtoe box lol. So if any one needs an 11.5 on the low I got one haha
u aint the only one feeling it bro. i guess the 11's fit wierd. exact size the toebox feels compact. up half a size and u have heel slippage with toe room.....and squeaking. lol

fwiw kixsquare is sold out of bhm's as of yesterday early, maybe even night before

they were sellin em for 290

so thats 310 shipped

Back
Top Bottom