Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't think the graffiti's are bad. IMO could have been executed better but I'd still rock. Personally, there are just too many kicks I want ahead of them, the bhm and asg as well as xx8 se's and kb9 masterpiece. Just too many kicks in the span of 2 weeks. But otherwise, I would cop the graffiti's on a heavy discount to throw in my hoop shoe rotation. Could beat em up pretty hard and the graffiti print would cover it up nicely.

If only I could get em @dwoodactennis  style. You're a lucky man! 
smokin.gif

Picked up the Graffiti's today at Jimmy Jazz, guy at the register showed me the Prohibitions, said he was told he can't sell them for 2 weeks.
Jimmy Jazz at Fashion Square Mall in Orlando by the way.

Last edited:
Practiced no self control and caved in to buy the the graffitis. They were too hard to pass in person but I wanted a pair to use as a beater anyway. These along with the ATC II's made my weekend that much better.

Hopefully they drop another home colorway. Remember the scarface ix and the freegums were both the homes. Kd vi has 2 away colors.
Fingers crossed.
I don't remember the freegums ever being labeled as a home colorway despite it having white black and red.
Definitely was called the homes according to the receipt from Footaction.
I thought the scarfaces were homes? I passed on those though because of the hyperfuse yellowing...

Seen the graffiti 11s and man they were errr...well I like the shape. Lol and the design is more pronounced than pictures show. So I would say they did look better in person if that's what you like. Just can't commit to anything other than the BHM.

Picked up the graffiti's and will pick up the asg's, plus have the 2k's on order, but I'm probably done with xi's after after those. Hope the xii's aren't too far off.

Last edited:
the graffiti's haven't showed up at the px yet i'll wait it out and see how it goes, if all else fails I got plans for 'em on nikeid

lewi1913 lewi1913 - both were considered homes. The scarfaces dropped and were called the homes but when the freegums dropped they showed as homes also on the receipt. It was briefly discussed in the 9 thread but people didn't really care especially since the freegums were essentially replacing the unpopular scarfaces.

Saw graffiti in person today and I actually loved them. I'm getting a pair if I can on discount, which I think I will be able too.

The metallic swoosh is dope and the pattern does look great in person. It's weird I wouldn't call it a graffiti but I think it looks dope. What sold me is the pair I saw the quality was great and for a loud shoe everything flowed good and looked clean.

Back
Top Bottom