Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yea graffiti's look even better in person went to see them today, planning on waiting for discount but if I fail at retail for the bhm, Im gonna just pick em up then

i really wanna buy as many kings prides as i can afford at this point.. only have 2 so far but i think this colorway will go down in history as one of the best for sure.

I gotta get a pair of KPs, sold mine and I regret it really dumb decision by me to do that, by far my fav colorway of the 11s, def going to pick up another pair before its too late, I wish I doubled up

I really thought the graffiti looked good today, discount will def make them a easy cop, hopefully that happens, I got a 20 dollar off VIP FTL coupon I got it when I bought my Xmas 11s few weeks ago so I could use that but I much rather try for a 20 percent off if that ever happens online

Graffitis are my favorite colorway so far. Bought these today at Champs. Figured id rather get them now instead of hoping they sit and go on discount (and I happen to catch the discount). Colors are clean , easy to wear, and pop.

So far I have the Miami Nights , NBA2k14(on order), and now these. Passed on the KP on release day, I still don't see the appeal in those. The all stars look good glowing but still not sure on going for those or the Kobe9.

Glad the graffittis were an easy get for anyone that wants them!

KPs are the best XI color way, IMO. I saw it and instantly fell in love. The rest were bought merely for addictive collection sake or after thinking about it.

The Graffitis definitely look better in person. I was able to buy them with the military discount.

Ya'll need to take all this kp talk to the KP thread 
laugh.gif

Does anybody know what time shoes release on nbastore? Is it 8am, 9am, or 10am? I was on there at 8:20am this morning and none of today's releases was on there. Also it seems they posted their twitter and facebook links around 9am. Thanks.

Does anybody know what time shoes release on nbastore? Is it 8am, 9am, or 10am? I was on there at 8:20am this morning and none of today's releases was on there. Also it seems they posted their twitter and facebook links around 9am. Thanks.
Sounds like u answered ur own question lol...

I hope you guys are right about the bhm being easy to get. Asked the manager at HOH when they were doing the raffle. He laughed and said good luck. Said they were getting less than half of what they got for last years bhm.

I hope you guys are right about the bhm being easy to get. Asked the manager at HOH when they were doing the raffle. He laughed and said good luck. Said they were getting less than half of what they got for last years bhm.

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get them if you go hard enough, ain't like they TLO or something, I really don't see these selling out too fast at all, not sure why people think otherwise :smh: I'm no psychic or anything but I just don't see anything BHM selling out too quick......

Back
Top Bottom