Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
who know where i can find  Nike Lebron XI Christmas XMAS  616175-301  Sz 8.5 ??
Posting the same question over and over won't get you anywhere. Have you been on the hunt at your local shops already? There have been numerous posts around here with details on where to find them in store and online. Seek and you shall find, kind sir.

exactly... people are answering and OP is just ignoring and asking again and again. chilllllll

those graffitis are 
sick.gif

Anybody have feedback on gettting a pair shipped from Nike Santa Monica? Or any Nike store for that matter? 1st time doin it. Went ahead and grabbed the xmas. It's been a week n I was still regretting passing so I figured I'd make it happen.

Shout out to dude who suggested Nike LV and SM. I couldn't find your post but you know who you are.

Last edited:
Anybody have feedback on gettting a pair shipped from Nike Santa Monica? Or any Nike store for that matter? 1st time doin it. Went ahead and grabbed the xmas. It's been a week n I was still regretting passing so I figured I'd make it happen.

Shout out to dude who suggested Nike LV and SM. I couldn't find your post but you know who you are.

ive ordered from mercer before for some swingman lebronIXs a couple years ago. everything was chill. came quicker than expected for some reason.

id say next time, slide to FNL to see if they have any in their system. probably cheaper shipping and you get the WC points.

Last edited:
I ordered the Kyrie hyper dunks from Nike SM, came few days I'm in Nor Cal, they shipped the shoes out the. Following day ...very smooth

I must say LeBron Xi had a good year. I seen a lot of pair's getting sold people didn't care that it costs 200.]quick survey....How many pair of xi do you own and out of those how many did you buy for retail or on discount? Question is for everyone

Last edited:
2 kp. One at retail, one discounted from DSG
1 aways retail
1 gammas disco
1 avm disco
1 Xmas retail
1 dm disco

I feel like the Graffitis might be the first colorway to hit outlets, or be heavily discounted at retailers.

Nike had to try realllly hard to make a black/white/red colorway in this model, and make it that ugly...

I work at a sneaker store and we sold out the first day. I don't own none my boss will not let me try on a pair to see how they fit. As for sale point we sold out LeBron Xi every time but then again we only get 20 to 30 pairs

I only have one of each, soo...
King's Pride, Aways, Gammas, Terracotta Warriors, Akron vs Miami, Christmas, Miami Nights were retail
Forging Irons was resale
Dunkmans were at a discount

I work at a sneaker store and we sold out the first day. I don't own none my boss will not let me try on a pair to see how they fit. As for sale point we sold out LeBron Xi every time but then again we only get 20 to 30 pairs
Your boss won't let you try on a pair to see how they fit??? Lmao :lol: bruh

Yea I guess your boss knows how people complain about the kicks when it looks like they've been worn or even tried on :rolleyes I would just sneak while I was in the back and try them on when he was on break or wasn't there anyway though :lol:

I feel like the Graffitis might be the first colorway to hit outlets, or be heavily discounted at retailers.

Nike had to try realllly hard to make a black/white/red colorway in this model, and make it that ugly...

Yea I don't get it :smh: they could have done any variations of the Home type colorway in any type of configuration on this model and kept it simple and it would've looked good but instead they went and bukkaked all over a perfectly good shoe and called it Grafitti :x :lol:

Last edited:
Dunkmans are real disappointing in person IMO..the dunkman label is no longer what it use to b :smh:

Cannot wait to pick up my Miami Nights and Christmas Days

BHMs are a MUST HAVE!

Graffitis are dope too..may cop..may not..

I only have three XIs. I bought the KP Retail, Aways with discount (DSG), and MN Retail.

Yea I don't get it
mean.gif
they could have done any variations of the Home type colorway in any type of configuration on this model and kept it simple and it would've looked good but instead they went and bukkaked all over a perfectly good shoe and called it Grafitti
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Nike thought they would be giving the kids what they want
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom