• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
DM VII's > DM XI's.

No doubt the DM 7s are just so damn clean, but like a lot of people said earlier the 11s are much nicer in person, that textured posite is a great touch. At first I thought they dropped the ball with the solid grey sole instead of a translucent green like the 7s and 9s but I think it makes the lime green on the toe swoosh and liner really pop even more.

I really have an itch for the AVM's........dont see many sz 13's floating around though

Anybody know anywhere i can find the Lebron 11 Away color way in a size 6.5 for my girl, below retail?
thanks in advanced

Was pretty disappointed when it was revealed that the "Graffiti" XI would be the "Home" colorway released so made my own on ID, kind of "Home" inspired with the white base.  Came in today, got delayed a month so was lucky enough to get them for free.   

Was pretty disappointed when it was revealed that the "Graffiti" XI would be the "Home" colorway released so made my own on ID, kind of "Home" inspired with the white base.  Came in today, got delayed a month so was lucky enough to get them for free.   

^^^Thanks fellas, appreciate the kind words. 
nthat.gif

who know where i can find  Nike Lebron XI Christmas XMAS  616175-301  Sz 8.5 ??
Posting the same question over and over won't get you anywhere. Have you been on the hunt at your local shops already? There have been numerous posts around here with details on where to find them in store and online. Seek and you shall find, kind sir.

just looked at the release calendar for this month and it looks like this will be a good month for me to back track and pick up some previous releases (not any must cop kicks i see)...i still have some spots in my city with the aways and i will be on the hunt for some AVM's, KD's and the Glove!

I must say LeBron Xi had a good year. I seen a lot of pair's getting sold people didn't care that it costs 200.

Im sorry man I just hated the X in ever colorway probably because the ix was so great I just feel like they just dropped the ball with the X

Back
Top Bottom