Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For those of you who copped bhm and/or asg last year, how tough is it to get a pair? Can I wake up and n grab em if I got my finger ready to click on the dot?
I can only speak for online because no where around me actually got the BHM's or All-Stars in store (but I live in Michigan, so all depends where you are).  BHM's were easy to grab online, All-Stars were not, they were pretty difficult on NDC, but what isn't these days.  The All-star pack always gets gobbled up on NDC, no matter what they look like.  

It's a miniscule difference...but is it just me or does the elongated tongue tab on the BHMs make the shoe look a little better?

I love loud shoes but there's just no way I can pull off those BHMs, I don't have it in me.
laugh.gif
  And on a side note I remember wearing my KD V BHMs and getting ragged on by an older black guy (I'm a white guy). He was probably closer to 40 but he was all over me for wearing Black History Month shoes...smh

It's a miniscule difference...but is it just me or does the elongated tongue tab on the BHMs make the shoe look a little better?

I love loud shoes but there's just no way I can pull off those BHMs, I don't have it in me. :lol:   And on a side note I remember wearing my KD V BHMs and getting ragged on by an older black guy (I'm a white guy). He was probably closer to 40 but he was all over me for wearing Black History Month shoes...smh

That's crazy was he being pretty rude or just joking with you? You should of told him you were supporting the cause [emoji]128541[/emoji]

I remember wearing my KD V BHMs and getting ragged on by an older black guy (I'm a white guy). He was probably closer to 40 but he was all over me for wearing Black History Month shoes...smh

Next time that happens just tell them it's cool, you have a black girlfriend.

Lol jk

I've been kicking myself for not seeing the greatness when these joints were in outlets heavy :smh:

nike-air-max-lebron-8-gr-black-white-red-4-06.jpg
got a pair for $50 ds and sold it for $100 later on. Kinda sad but I have so many black red shoes so they couldn't crack the rotation.

That's crazy was he being pretty rude or just joking with you? You should of told him you were supporting the cause [emoji]128541[/emoji]
Next time that happens just tell them it's cool, you have a black girlfriend.

Lol jk
No he was getting legitimately heated. You never know what's gone on in someone's life or what's going through their head. I basically said "they're just shoes, man" and got out of there. Didn't stop me from wearing them
glasses.gif
, just sad that there are people who have that reaction.

:lol:I love loud shoes but there's just no way I can pull off those BHMs, I don't have it in me. :lol:   And on a side note I remember wearing my KD V BHMs and getting ragged on by an older black guy (I'm a white guy). He was probably closer to 40 but he was all over me for wearing Black History Month shoes...smh
[/quote]

:lol:lol

Last edited:
got a pair for $50 ds and sold it for $100 later on. Kinda sad but I have so many black red shoes so they couldn't crack the rotation.

Damn :smh:

I knew they were there... but I just didn't buy them for some reason. Both these, the Triple Blacks, and I think the Chinas once or twice :x

I look at what people want for them now and I just can't fade it knowing what once was.

No he was getting legitimately heated. You never know what's gone on in someone's life or what's going through their head. I basically said "they're just shoes, man" and got out of there. Didn't stop me from wearing them 8) , just sad that there are people who have that reaction.

The funny thing is that guy would probably find a way to be upset if white people didn't acknowledge BHM.

I wouldn't let someone like that influence your decision on whether to wear them or not

Last edited:
hello thread.  so whats the consensus regarding comfort of these versus the Xs?  I had a pair of 10s and they were SUPER comfortable.  Thanks!

No he was getting legitimately heated. You never know what's gone on in someone's life or what's going through their head. I basically said "they're just shoes, man" and got out of there. Didn't stop me from wearing them 8) , just sad that there are people who have that reaction.
Can't stand racist ppl like that.

Back
Top Bottom