Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
1. KP discount
2. Away discount
3. FI resellers fee
4. TW discount
5. MN discount
6. Christmas Retail

20% military discount plus every pair i purchased in store got a $10-15 discount on the reciept

Forging Irons made up for the cash i saved on the others so basically retail for all..lol

Where do you cop FA won't having military discount.

So does anyone expect the  BHM to be released a week after the Graffiti?  That would put the BHM released on the 1st of Feb. Gotta decide which I put priority over.

Ohh wth lol I saw some highlights .. He has the white pe 11 on.. Maybe he switched?

10 years from now, the LeBron XI "Skid Marks" will retro...retail $320. Well played Nike 
laugh.gif

kidding.....

Just copped my first pair of Lebron XIs.  Got the Gamma Blues.  I love the bounce to the insole, but it seems a little snug across my foot where the laces are at.  Anyone else experience this?

I want to get some Lebron 9's off kixify.. how legit is that site, is it like Flightclub or more like ebay where you gotta make sure your not getting fakes?

I want to get some Lebron 9's off kixify.. how legit is that site, is it like Flightclub or more like ebay where you gotta make sure your not getting fakes?

kixify is kinda like ebay but with "sneakerheads".
But you do have to be careful with fakes because it is just other people putting up their shoes for sale.

Back
Top Bottom