Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
$60 for that code was the steal of the year...

dude probably got mad PMs about where he got the code from :lol:

Wait someone sold their code for $60?..wow that is a come up... The amount of time invested surely exceeds $60.
$60 for that code was the steal of the year...

Honestly didn't know what they were worth. I fished the offer out to a few guys and most were eager, I'm not gonna blow the spot up in hopes of getting a few more at that price... If I come up on some more codes I'll hook someone up.

Inbox is fine now, but probably won't be for long. NOTE before sending a PM I'm not sharing where it came from, but if I get more, I will bring them back here.

Last edited:
What I would personally do.. Buy the kicks, we all know it's limited and if u don't like them, resell 'em... U can probably make more then $60... Maybe not...

What I would personally do.. Buy the kicks, we all know it's limited and if u don't like them, resell 'em... U can probably make more then $60... Maybe not...

Most people that don't care about shoes cant be bothered to eat $250 until March on a hobby they care nothing about. A code he was going to let rot in his inbox just paid for his game.

Last edited:

Watch the 2K14 pair be that Orange/Navy pair 
tongue.gif

Wash that mouth out with soap!! 
roll.gif

Jk man, I would be so upset though lol

I'd cop for $60 all day. Lol Nike had to jack the prices up to $200 so we could walk in the store and cop a pair casually. Most people don't know how to get them discounted. A lot of kids at the school I work at want a pair but their parents ain't trying to spend that much, so they end up with soldiers lol

Most people that don't care about shoes cant be bothered to eat $250 until March on a hobby they care nothing about. A code he was going to let rot in his inbox just paid for his game.

True true but also keep in mind they don't charge you until the item is shipped so that money is untouched... But yes I agree that paid for the game and some if you have the time to keep playing the game at a crazy rate... I invested at least 3-4hrs a night for the last 1.5weeks to finally get my code..

True true but also keep in mind they don't charge you until the item is shipped so that money is untouched... But yes I agree that paid for the game and some if you have the time to keep playing the game at a crazy rate... I invested at least 3-4hrs a night for the last 1.5weeks to finally get my code..
Did not know that. I'm from Canada so Nike workings are foreign to me lol. But yeah in that case I'd say if people knew they'd be better of keeping the code. Thanks for the info, good to know so I can budget accordingly!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you need PS+ to be able to buy VC? I'm connected to the 2K servers but it's saying it's not available for some reason.

Its up to the store staff to be honest. I have been told no on stuff like Foams on first release and you never heard dudes say they can use it on jordan retros unless they are sitting.
kobes and lebrons are more success stories but its never guaranteed.

pretty much how it works by me. Only time I was ever rejected on Lebrons was the avms. My stores allow them on kids Jordan's but never men's sizes

They better let me use it this weekend. lol

Thanks for your input gentlemen. Btw all i got was an email for the coupon, id rather have that card going to the store than some struggle printout. Is that normal or do I have to set something in my account to get that in the mail?

Last edited:
Whats with the FAQ saying they don't charge your card until the shoes ship? I preordered the 2k14s on Sunday and they took the money then.

So in case your wondering it looks like they do take the $ right away.

Think my girl bought me the TWs for Christmas, massive size box in the kitchen when I got home with the Memphis USA logo on it.

^^^ yeah they took my money too...

Luckily my pockets looking okay right now or it would have messed me for taxis and Miami nights

when trying for a second code? what do you need to do?

i dont want to go through it just for them to tell me i already have gotten one.

if i get a second code i'll give it to one of you randomly.

when trying for a second code? what do you need to do?

i dont want to go through it just for them to tell me i already have gotten one.

if i get a second code i'll give it to one of you randomly.

I think best best would be to use different PSN or live acct

Whats with the FAQ saying they don't charge your card until the shoes ship? I preordered the 2k14s on Sunday and they took the money then.

So in case your wondering it looks like they do take the $ right away.
they hold the money just to make sure you have the funds. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom